(3.1) Dual Wield Slayer Sunder Fast Clear Speed T16+, Guardians Down

"
Konan88 wrote:
"
Sirais01 wrote:
i Realy wonder how you reach 133k Hideout dps.
i think my gear is a tick better than your, but i only reach 78k so im sure i miss something i cant see.
any help ?
Char : Siraiso in my Char Profile

U dont use varunastra so ur tooltip so low) And im agree sunder use just main hand so its without a sense use a varunastra in offhand, prismatic eclipse will be better)

Sunder does not only use main hand in this build, since Varunastra works as an axe, so you will alternate attacks between off and main hand.

@LevelingWithPetey Revelry is probably taken for make use of Inspired Learning
"
Zugas wrote:
"
Konan88 wrote:
"
Sirais01 wrote:
i Realy wonder how you reach 133k Hideout dps.
i think my gear is a tick better than your, but i only reach 78k so im sure i miss something i cant see.
any help ?
Char : Siraiso in my Char Profile

U dont use varunastra so ur tooltip so low) And im agree sunder use just main hand so its without a sense use a varunastra in offhand, prismatic eclipse will be better)

Sunder does not only use main hand in this build, since Varunastra works as an axe, so you will alternate attacks between off and main hand.

@LevelingWithPetey Revelry is probably taken for make use of Inspired Learning

That's right, the points wasted to get to revelry are worth it due to Inspired Learning, if you have a headhunter or get lucky with one then the points around the jewel can be removed/amended.
"
XzeeeN wrote:
Hey mate will this make a good 3.1 starter build ?

look good to me, start cheap then invest to do endgame.

Yes Sunder is a perfect league starter, I will update the tree's in the morning they shouldn't need much changing on them however as not a lot changed for the build.
Can i ask what weapon u recommend to use b4 i can afford soul taker as it is quite expensive. One more isnt it waste to use starkonja as u cant have benefit from 25% global crit cause of RT.
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Dec 8, 2017, 2:28:12 AM
"
Ayam1414 wrote:
Can i ask what weapon u recommend to use b4 i can afford soul taker as it is quite expensive. One more isnt it waste to use starkonja as u cant have benefit from 25% global crit cause of RT.

Before Soul Taker any unique axe is fine, you won't be able to run Arctic Armour until you have ST however any unique axe for your level will get you in to endgame mapping.
Can't wait to get started on the new league with this build. Tried in Mayhem to level 66 and it was fun and fast.

Nice guide!
"
Boltonsquads wrote:
"
Ayam1414 wrote:

Before Soul Taker any unique axe is fine, you won't be able to run Arctic Armour until you have ST however any unique axe for your level will get you in to endgame mapping.

ok thanks for the help
Hey sweet build I was wondering how is it possible to reach that amount of dps. Could you possibly check my build out and tell me what i'm doing wrong because i can only reach about 40k dps in hideout.
Great build :), You have already made a new tree under patch 3.1 or will you do it later?
Why not use Atziri step? Wouldnt that be better?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info