[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

I make this one as second char. I tested it on t14 and there is no problem.
Full ascendancy. I putting nodes to life now.

For lvling i use lighting arrow till 28, then tornado. Using 3x add cold/chaos/lightning dmg gems + mirage archer. Silverbough bow till 58 lvl.
Iam only confused with the helm, 20% movement is nice but lack of life and resist (still using purity of elements)

My current gear lvl 73:

Spoiler
"
heyu wrote:

Iam only confused with the helm, 20% movement is nice but lack of life and resist (still using purity of elements)

Hey don't forget 16% increased attack speed on helm! It is very beneficial to this build as the aim is to fire as many arrows as possible to stack poison on enemies.
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Any chance of a mapping video of red maps or some other bosses besides the quick clip you have? I have currency to buy everything but not sure if its worth investing as I can't see the general gameplay :(

This is how its look like. Just test run, but i played t14 easly at low lvl. i can make more when lvl up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywqovHuYLEU&feature=youtu.be
Last edited by heyu on Dec 30, 2017, 9:43:47 PM
"
Berard420 wrote:
I am currently at 71 and I feel like I'm doing something terribly wrong. Just feel super squishy and the damage doesn't seem all there.

This is without the neck and helm options in the guide, as I had to get extra resists. in those slots and even with the extra resists I am still under cap.

Where is everyone else making up the resists in their gear to hit cap?

I suggest you respec your tree a bit, get resists below scion, get more jewel sockets.

Level 84 tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.1/AAAABAIBABzcfXVbrypNFHVBh73mFyaGs41973o_bA2Njb831O4ONZL-CjPZGFZsjEa3gCLTb-0_Fr9h4rTRJpV2grc-wuxKyLiTvTaCx2VN_rq1SPajWhr8xdCt62M-z02SES8knRg8UUcs6evuen8j9nvDjxrI8LyqvqeFMhUgDPK9JwgudPFiWp2qGbSHdi4jeoT56NX42L0tg5ARm43pdu2DcbDUIwBeNj0o-qXLtfIFLT8nQKAY26OKly0wfIqvAO5JTxmO034shQZwBbVB0LTFOSVirMgMIWBuaW6qSn167w==

With this tree you need 2 int from items\jewels to get the chest poison bonus.

And I went with a health\resist helmet till I had good enough resist on boots/belt. Now I use a starkonja instead of devoto because I prefer the life.

My flask setup is different from yours as well, I would probably trade in a quicksilver for a granite like mine.

Just did core with crit multi \ cold dmg mods and some other mods without issues. Also ran several other T11-13 maps with multiple 'nasty' mods without problems. Just gotta pay attention, use flasks, vaal grace and for bosses the wither totem feels like 40% more damage.

Last note: make impresence (unique necklace) your first big buy priority and also run a blind on hit jewel.

Starting to go into red maps, few maps I've done so far - https://i.imgur.com/mNSUBT1.jpg . Basically I don't really care much for map mods, maybe 3 damage and poison avoidance would be a bit much. Core one was sketchy but yeah...
Last edited by foojin on Dec 31, 2017, 8:56:51 AM
When I try to get an additional arrow quill rain i got a culling strike instead.

How good is this on this build? I expect it help a lot to finish off mobs?
Could go the new unique where you deal % damage per chain for party play.... and also possible to maybe pick up bleed also as an extra ailment.
I was wondering what everyone thought about Point Blank for this build. It seems like the idea is to let enemies get close (Maloney's smoke cloud, maddening presence, blasphemy aura despair). Would point blanks damage increase not be helpful because it would increase the overall poison damage? If the idea IS NOT to let them get close, what about running drill neck and picking up the +2 pierce node in the tree to allow +1 arrow on the drillneck and still +50% inc dmg from piercing?

To be honest though, im LOVING the build so far.
Last edited by deathc0nfig on Dec 31, 2017, 1:54:11 PM
"
Todd55 wrote:
Could go the new unique where you deal % damage per chain for party play.... and also possible to maybe pick up bleed also as an extra ailment.

The build is really allround but you certainly don't want \ need to skip on life nodes to get more damage then it already has.

"
deathc0nfig wrote:
I was wondering what everyone thought about Point Blank for this build. It seems like the idea is to let enemies get close (Maloney's smoke cloud, maddening presence, blasphemy aura despair). Would point blanks damage increase not be helpful because it would increase the overall poison damage? If the idea IS NOT to let them get close, what about running drill neck and picking up the +2 pierce node in the tree to allow +1 arrow on the drillneck and still +50% inc dmg from piercing?

To be honest though, im LOVING the build so far.

Point blank does not work. Pierce is not needed and you would be giving up too much to get what you are thinking of.

You know what this build greatest strenght is? That it can do anything, it might not clear as fast as some builds but you will never run into mods from an unid map that you cannot run. It's also what makes it fun to play for me, besidse the amazing balance between defence, offense and utility.
Last edited by foojin on Dec 31, 2017, 3:35:09 PM
I really like the build. Running at lv 71 right now with a few of my preferences mixed in the skill tree. My damage is not quite there yet but I managed to cap resists. I haven't invested in everything I need yet, just wondering where I should look for the next priority. I plan to spec into MoM next, partly to help with all the int requirements i've been struggling with, then grab all the life and jewel nodes I can.
What about Lioneye's Glare with additional Arrow & 1.74 aps? more phys dps
Losse hp gain per second?...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info