[3.1] Quill Poison Raider | ALL map mods | Fast | "Tanky" | 3M DPS | Facetank | 100+ arrows/second

"
foojin wrote:
"
heyu wrote:
Can someone can calculate dps in pob with my char ? I set the similar settings and pob says ultra low dps or i making something wrong. Meaby i missing something.

https://pastebin.com/BENzqPjC

65K and I have 165K with the same modifiers on. Your main issue is problably temp chain gloves / curse nodes / jewels. I also wonder if you die allot / what maps you run. To me a more defensive helmet feels mandatory.

I got snakes with temporal chains but i need more lvls to get there. Now i cant really sacrifice my current nodes. Running up to t13 (t15 boses is to hard for now).

Edit: Ok i made some changes (108k):

Spoiler

Now i need only lvl up.
Last edited by heyu on Jan 2, 2018, 12:42:03 PM
"
foojin wrote:
"
Keyen wrote:

Can you share your character? Curious on your profile.

Personally I don't really run out of flask charges much because I also have arcane chemistry and most flasks have some mod on them to help them last longer.

I do like the ebers helmet idea, problem is getting the lab enchant on it.

I'm still in leveling (starting the maps tomorrow).

But basically, the PoB:

https://pastebin.com/f4EZ4sq7

No idea what I will use as jewels, but even with 6 empty sockets , i'm still at 445K dps per arrow with TS (with 1+7 arrows and without DS), or 147K dps shaper per arrow.

Also, I removed the blasphemer's Grasp and used the Embalmer, much better (but getting a temporal chain blasphemer is easy while it's expensive to get on the embalmer :/), and you don't even have to get these elder items.

Finally, I removed the witchfire brew (which is useless since you are running the aura with blasphemy) and got a sulphur flask. Not sure if I will use a magic one or the Overflowing Chalice.

Edit: Eber unification works fine with attacks. It has a CD, however, which is the same than its duration. That's maybe why you missed it. Just put the wither spelltotem in helm so the void gaze get the increased duration as well.
Last edited by Keyen on Jan 2, 2018, 7:03:05 PM
How do you apply the frenzy charges ? Blood rage ?
With my pathfinder, yes, you use bloodrage (with increased duration) for trashs, and a frenzy/faster attack for bosses. You lose half a second at the start of the fight to get the charges, but since we are using quillrain, it's still very quick to get them and to refresh them.
I'm only level 73, but I was comparing my current build to the OP's.

Main things I noticed: I need more attack speed. I'll get this on my jewels. And secondly, my poison damage seems to be way behind, even at this point, and looking through the calcs, I noticed in the "Poison" calcs, my "MH Source Chaos" is only 2254 to 3442. This is about 50% less than the OP's build. I am not sure where I am missing base + chaos damage. Anyone know?

EDIT: NEVERMIND! It's simply because my "Added Chaos" gem isn't level 20 yet. Sorry, I'm new to PoE. :)
Last edited by Dulahey on Jan 2, 2018, 8:19:39 PM
"
Finally, I removed the witchfire brew (which is useless since you are running the aura with blasphemy) and got a sulphur flask. Not sure if I will use a magic one or the Overflowing Chalice.

The % of damage over time is nice i think.

"
How do you apply the frenzy charges ? Blood rage ?

I personally using cwdt (yeah iam lazy). Even without mana you can quickly regain mana with normal strike(thanks to MOM )

My pob, i think is nice for now. 116k with 4.3 hp lvl 84.

https://pastebin.com/iT1xXkib
Last edited by heyu on Jan 2, 2018, 8:52:07 PM
"
heyu wrote:

The % of damage over time is nice i think.
You get 40% from a sulphur, with the same amount of charges used but twice the capacity.
"
Keyen wrote:
With my pathfinder, yes, you use bloodrage (with increased duration) for trashs, and a frenzy/faster attack for bosses. You lose half a second at the start of the fight to get the charges, but since we are using quillrain, it's still very quick to get them and to refresh them.

Would like to hear more from you when you start doing maps.

Personally I think the whole Raider getting frenzy for the Snakebite idea isn't working efficiently. Given that you have to activate the 60% poison chance to get full damage potential, I have a hard time keeping my Frenzy up at maximum with 7 full charges and 9 seconds of the charges. I have already spec out the +1 charges nodes to see if the situation can be improved.

I like the Pathfinder idea, as i can press the new poison flask to immediate activate 100% poison chance. But I am curious if flasks will run out against bosses?

Thanks.
"
Keyen wrote:
I'm still in leveling (starting the maps tomorrow).

But basically, the PoB:

https://pastebin.com/f4EZ4sq7

No idea what I will use as jewels, but even with 6 empty sockets , i'm still at 445K dps per arrow with TS (with 1+7 arrows and without DS), or 147K dps shaper per arrow.

Also, I removed the blasphemer's Grasp and used the Embalmer, much better (but getting a temporal chain blasphemer is easy while it's expensive to get on the embalmer :/), and you don't even have to get these elder items.

Edit: Eber unification works fine with attacks. It has a CD, however, which is the same than its duration. That's maybe why you missed it. Just put the wither spelltotem in helm so the void gaze get the increased duration as well.

Does look great on paper but I don't like the upkeep on frenzies. Though the additional link from embalmers is pretty nuts for your damage. I didn't know that vile toxins was a global mod.

Why you don't pick arcane chemistry? It adds more effective health as long as it's not above the 70\30 balance with MOM. It also helps your flasks.

Going to test void gaze again once I can because if it does work with attacks I do see the value.
Last edited by foojin on Jan 3, 2018, 3:06:14 AM
The vile toxin on Embalmer is not global, but it's still gloves with Life/Added chaos damage/poison duration.

The Arcane chemestry is a good idea, overlooked it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info