[3.0] Rippling Thoughts Blade Flurry CWC Glacial Cascade EZ mode facetank end game bossing/mobbing

"
lalanis wrote:
Pretty good build.
You are basically immortal except from some red bosses.
I think you are still susceptible to one shot, so i swapped magma orb for immortal call.
Finally, good synergy between the 3 harbringer items (sword-shield-helm).
I'm already giving it a try.

Great! Glad to hear that You like the build :D That's not a bad idea trying out Immortal Call in that slot, I did make an update the other day with some changes in the CWDT setups. You can by all means keep the I.C. in the helmet, but check out the other gems that I shifted around.
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
"

Great! Glad to hear that You like the build :D That's not a bad idea trying out Immortal Call in that slot, I did make an update the other day with some changes in the CWDT setups. You can by all means keep the I.C. in the helmet, but check out the other gems that I shifted around.

Yeah,I've seen the 30/9 changes and implemented them in my build.Definitely improved the build overall.
The IC gem was added in the low lvl CWDT setup,not on helm!😁
"
Yeah,I've seen the 30/9 changes and implemented them in my build.Definitely improved the build overall.
The IC gem was added in the low lvl CWDT setup,not on helm!😁

Perfect! I'm going to try using IC in the low level CWDT setup as well. I think I'll replace Bladefall and see how that works out.
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
I updated the leveling guide in the bottom of the guide post, for those that requested it :D
"
mezion7 wrote:
I updated the leveling guide in the bottom of the guide post, for those that requested it :D

Thanks, but I have leveled)
Some tips for leveling guys:
1. You can got easy leveling with leech ascendancy(really easy boss killing and survival)
2. Slitherpinch can give you agi, that is really needed
3. You can use Widowmake as weapon during leveling as well
4. Don't hesitate to use only res(life) jewels during leveling
Last edited by RawDamage on Oct 3, 2017, 6:57:33 PM
"
Thanks, but I have leveled)
Some tips for leveling guys:
1. You can got easy leveling with leech ascendancy(really easy boss killing and survival)
2. Slitherpinch can give you agi, that is really needed
3. You can use Widowmake as weapon during leveling as well
4. Don't hesitate to use only res(life) jewels during leveling

I apologize for not getting it done faster. That's some great leveling advise, thank you for the input! :D

Have you considered using the Halcyon or the Pandemonius?

Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
mattislouie wrote:
Have you considered using the Halcyon or the Pandemonius?

Yes I have indeed. It's not that bad, but for what it's worth, you can get a rare amulet for around the same price that out damages it, and provides life. If you have it you can use it, but I wouldn't recommend buying one.
cool build! definitely new! thanks for sharing with us!

well written first guide. hope to see more :)
"
cool build! definitely new! thanks for sharing with us!

well written first guide. hope to see more :)

Thanks! absolutely more to come :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info