[3.0] Rippling Thoughts Blade Flurry CWC Glacial Cascade EZ mode facetank end game bossing/mobbing

Nice build bro , but 40+ lvl pasive skill tree its empty =(
"
Ghoulz25 wrote:
Nice build bro , but 40+ lvl pasive skill tree its empty =(

Thank you :D I'll be adding the 40-90 passive tree points again, I removed them because of some improvements to the tree. You can expect them to be there again today 10/23/17

*Made some other big changes to the build today as well*
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Last edited by mezion7 on Oct 23, 2017, 8:29:51 PM
Nice build. I will be trying this build out. For the skill tree you have taken Elemental equilibrium, does this mean we cant have any added ice damage in our gears? Our hit will deal lightning damage from Rippling Thought and this gives enemies -50 resistance to cold?
"
Covetousrat wrote:
Nice build. I will be trying this build out. For the skill tree you have taken Elemental equilibrium, does this mean we cant have any added ice damage in our gears? Our hit will deal lightning damage from Rippling Thought and this gives enemies -50 resistance to cold?

Hey! Glad to hear that You are going to try out the build :D It's a lot of fun! If You have any questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask me in game, message, or whatever is convenient for you ;)

As for your question: I was doing some testing with Elemental Equilibrium, and I was misinformed the how the lightning damage from our weapon worked in regards to adding added elemental(fire, cold, ice) damage. On Path of Building I configured it with Elemental Equilibrium, and noticed that there were some inconsistencies with the information that I received about how the triggered spell didn't allow added spell damage, and what the numbers showed in PoB. Apparently the level 20 Storm Cascade that is "triggered when we attack (every time we attack with Blade Flurry) that is on The Rippling Thought's, will receive any added cold spell damage from our gear, from Hatred, and from Herald of Ice. Therefore, we cannot take Elemental Equilibrium. I added it to the tree, and then removed it, on the same day. All of the Passive tree links, and the level 100 Path of Building link reflect a tree without Elemental Equilibrium.
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Ok thanks
I am having problems with lack of mana and dexterity to be able to use some items, is it normal? could solve the mana problem using the ring thiefs, but if I do, I will not be able to use a rare ring that gives me dexterity to be able to use Mightflay which requires 71 dexterity. Can you give me some tips on how to solve this?

"
Fummon wrote:
I am having problems with lack of mana and dexterity to be able to use some items, is it normal? could solve the mana problem using the ring thiefs, but if I do, I will not be able to use a rare ring that gives me dexterity to be able to use Mightflay which requires 71 dexterity. Can you give me some tips on how to solve this?

No problem at all, depending on what level you are, you can take a 30 dexterity node on the passive tree to help you out with your dexterity shortage. As for your mana issues, depending on what level you are, you can take the three nodes just south (or beneath) the Mind over Matter node (2x mana regeneration and life and the Quick Recovery node) I made up a quick 40 point passive tree for you here: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQSzC2EUIDLRPAU8LT38RUdFnVBHU1JWSFhjXz9nm2jyffWDX4PMjM-PRprgogCnCK4-r2y3PsBmxPbGrsbY2CTYveRR6-7vDu988B_2SP4K

If you message me in game, i can give you some regret orbs if you need them to adjust the tree to help. If this doesn't seem to help, please message me in game so I can get a little more info from you, so I can help you out. Glad to hear that You are trying out the build too :D
"
mezion7 wrote:
"
Fummon wrote:

No problem at all, depending on what level you are, you can take a 30 dexterity node on the passive tree to help you out with your dexterity shortage. As for your mana issues, depending on what level you are, you can take the three nodes just south (or beneath) the Mind over Matter node (2x mana regeneration and life and the Quick Recovery node) I made up a quick 40 point passive tree for you here: https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/3.0.1/AAAABAECAQSzC2EUIDLRPAU8LT38RUdFnVBHU1JWSFhjXz9nm2jyffWDX4PMjM-PRprgogCnCK4-r2y3PsBmxPbGrsbY2CTYveRR6-7vDu988B_2SP4K

If you message me in game, i can give you some regret orbs if you need them to adjust the tree to help. If this doesn't seem to help, please message me in game so I can get a little more info from you, so I can help you out. Glad to hear that You are trying out the build too :D

Thanks for replying friend, I got the dexterity needed by putting a point on agility and earning 30 dex. Now I'm at level 50, and I'm already using Heartbreaker, could you let me know if I can already use the definitive gem setup, or what is indicated in the level 38 tabula rasa setup?

I'm currently using the ring thief and I have no mana problem, but I'm afraid of the future.
Last edited by Fummon on Oct 27, 2017, 8:59:45 PM
"
Fummon wrote:
"
mezion7 wrote:
"
Fummon wrote:

Thanks for replying friend, I got the dexterity needed by putting a point on agility and earning 30 dex. Now I'm at level 50, and I'm already using Heartbreaker, could you let me know if I can already use the definitive gem setup, or what is indicated in the level 38 tabula rasa setup?

I'm currently using the ring thief and I have no mana problem, but I'm afraid of the future.

You will have Zero issues once you take Vaal Pact, and you can use the definitive 6 link
Blade Flurry/CWC/Glacial Cascade setup now. You are very welcome my friend ;)
Last edited by mezion7 on Oct 27, 2017, 11:04:43 PM
Can you get full effect of wise oak as long as your resists are capped? Thought I read somewhere if they are capped doesn't matter if they match up.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info