[3.0] Rippling Thoughts Blade Flurry CWC Glacial Cascade EZ mode facetank end game bossing/mobbing

"
Dharmatrooper wrote:
Why did you choose CwC over selfcast? It is just for autotargeting purpose only? Seems like you could output much more damage with free two sockets.

Oh and getting BBB on RT will be pain in the ass! =D

This Awesome YouTube video by Mario Bugelnig shows you how you can easily off color your sockets. It can be far cheaper than doing 3 blue in the Vorici bench.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJscDAIhoec&t=20s

Below I will list the reasons why I went for Blade Flurry + CWC, it is a integral part of the build, and you'll see why.
1)You get a HUGE defense bonus from the Harbinger of Focus that you summon. That definitely plays a role in us being able to tank Minotaur, and other end game bosses.
Here's the information taken from poe.wiki regarding the Harbinger of Focus
Spoiler
Grants Summon Harbinger of Focus Skill: Summons an immortal Harbinger minion. While you are channelling, the minion will occasionally cast a buff on you that reduces the Damage you take, and makes you avoid all Stuns and Ailments.
The Unshattered Will is a buff that lasts 4 seconds, with a cooldown of 8 seconds, and grants the following benefits:
Immunity to status ailments
Stun immunity
20% damage reduction

2)I don't have to invest in passive nodes stacking Cast speed %, or using Faster Casting/Spell Echo gems to get the close to the same cast speed.
3)We receive an up to 70% damage increase to channeling skills from The Unshattered Will shield.
4)The damage might increase, but it would fundamentally change the builds core mechanics. More damage for much less survivability. The build, as it stands, can clear maps pretty darn fast, and handle bossing, well, like a boss.
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
Last edited by mezion7 on Sep 29, 2017, 1:17:13 PM
"
how did you level? like which gems and which items>

I'm working on that right now :D
The LORD will march forth like a mighty Warrior, He will come out like a warrior, full of fury. He will shout his battle cry and crush all his enemies.
This build is amazing.
Being able to face tank Minotaur? That's amazing!
You will need to try Chimera and Phoenix eventually, Chimera might be hard due his cloud phase.
(You know, with you being Vaal Pact)
But, I could see you being able to kill Phoenix with ease. You would just have to avoid his explosion, and of course, kill his phoenix minions... His other attacks probably will be face tank-able for you.

Other than that, I think this build would be BotW worthy, as there are many unique aspects to it. :D

Please reply to your whispers for items... Even if you are mapping, in a rotation, in uber lab, or if its sold. Thank you. :D
"
mattislouie wrote:
This build is amazing.
Being able to face tank Minotaur? That's amazing!
You will need to try Chimera and Phoenix eventually, Chimera might be hard due his cloud phase.
(You know, with you being Vaal Pact)
But, I could see you being able to kill Phoenix with ease. You would just have to avoid his explosion, and of course, kill his phoenix minions... His other attacks probably will be face tank-able for you.

Other than that, I think this build would be BotW worthy, as there are many unique aspects to it. :D

Thank You for the kind words! I'll be uploading Chimera, Phoenix, and Shaper soon...
Thank you for your build. I really love that you explain detail of all equipments.
"
hienchuong wrote:
Thank you for your build. I really love that you explain detail of all equipments.

Thank You very much! I really enjoy this build, it's actually the first time ever, that I've stuck with a build(character) since a league began. It has evolved since the league started, and I am so happy that it has come out so well :D
Hi! Very interesting build. Can you provide some info about tree leveling? In which direction I should go first(maybe there are some important nodes to get asap)?
Thanks
"
RawDamage wrote:
Hi! Very interesting build. Can you provide some info about tree leveling? In which direction I should go first(maybe there are some important nodes to get asap)?
Thanks

Sure thing! I've been working on a leveling guide, and I'll be updating the guide with it today :D
Uploaded Chimera, and Phoenix kill videos last night.
Pretty good build.
You are basically immortal except from some red bosses.
I think you are still susceptible to one shot, so i swapped magma orb for immortal call.
Finally, good synergy between the 3 harbringer items (sword-shield-helm).
I'm already giving it a try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info