Whos ready to be a slayer next patch?

"
Aynix wrote:
Whenever I want to make a caster I ask myself "Ok, will I go Berserker for selfacst or totems?". I played Bersekrer only for tha damn 1% mana leech. I fking hate how you literally can not play casters as, for example, bow characters - from range. You need to almost facetank everything because of tiny-dick blasphemy range, which is the only way to leech mana as a caster. Add a god damn mana/life leech nodes that leech from magic damage!

Back in the days you used EB with some ES gear, but GGG decided to destroy it...
"

Welcome to the weird ass forum/reddit hivemind where fun is villianized and wanting to blow up a lot of monsters really fast makes you a "spoiled/entitled" brat.

lol...people are fucking weird, mate. I just laugh at it now and let GGG do their thing. They'll make whatever changes they think are best...or maybe listen to the tears on reddit...either way it's just a PVE chill game no matter how much the "skill-based" morons deny it.

Thanks buddy this post made my day.

I also dont understand those morons. There is no skill involved (just knowledge and items) and this wont ever be different except this game is reprogrammed and relaunched as dark souls 4.

Like i feel some of those people just want their trash builds to be viable without actually investing time items and knowledge into their build. They just want their 30 chos trash build which they casually put up in the first week of league start to be as good as the next doors 300 ex build. Sounds like communism to me.
"
"
D_Stryfe wrote:
Since PvP in this game is almost non-existent, and this game isn't competitive at all...Who the fuck cares? Why all the damned nerfs? How about instead of nerfinf zerker or CI or VP or any of the things people currently build around, YOU MAKE OTHER THINGS VIABLE? I'm sick and tired of this whole 'nerf shit because it's good while everything else sucks' mentality. If this was a competitive game I could possibly understand it. But it's not. There is no reason for nerfs like this in this type of game.

Welcome to the weird ass forum/reddit hivemind where fun is villianized and wanting to blow up a lot of monsters really fast makes you a "spoiled/entitled" brat.

lol...people are fucking weird, mate. I just laugh at it now and let GGG do their thing. They'll make whatever changes they think are best...or maybe listen to the tears on reddit...either way it's just a PVE chill game no matter how much the "skill-based" morons deny it.

Yep pretty much. The funny thing is so many people in this game suck at it, yet complain that fun things are OP...lul keep crying and getting things nerfed, you will still be just as bad at this game.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
"This world is an illusion, Exile" :O
Seeing is believing
Where are the hints to upcoming changes?
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info