Whos ready to be a slayer next patch?

Make VP make leech 50% efficent :X
"
You have to be naive thinking they're not going to obliterate berserker's

Obliterate berserker's *what*?
The more you depend on forces outside yourself, the more you are dominated by them.
--Harold Sherman
Zerker is just one form of leech. The problem is VP... not leech. The downside of VP is pretty easy to get along with. VP was the problem with ES in 2.6 too. Think it's time to look at that node. "Instant" anything is probably a bad idea.
Who are we kidding? If zerker gets nerfed, then everyone will play flaskfinder.

Then flasks get nerfed and no1 will be able to use them, other, than the flaskfinder, then they lock the flask slots behind the flaskfinder ascendancy to make it final.
Lol, I hope your right and DP totems are left alone.
But also, my BF slayer IS pretty damn stronk.
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

DP will get it too, cause they will look at its damage characteristics and realize how unbeliveably dumb it is (large radius, fast cast time, chaos damage, high damage)

Its genuinely the kind of skill a supporter would design to go with headhunter
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

DP will get it too, cause they will look at its damage characteristics and realize how unbeliveably dumb it is (large radius, fast cast time, chaos damage, high damage)

Nah its just how newer skills are.

Old stuff like namelocking melee skills, requiring melee splash.

Then they release shit with screen-wide aoe and more modifiers built into the skill gem.
"
krenderke wrote:
"
Draegnarrr wrote:
"
nicky2tymes wrote:

Nah its just how newer skills are.

Old stuff like namelocking melee skills, requiring melee splash.

Then they release shit with screen-wide aoe and more modifiers built into the skill gem.

your right up to a point, usually one of them is very OP and the rest aren't. Charged dash certainly isn't monumentally OP and stormburst is genuinely bad (mainly due to the way the game plays not the skill itself) in the last set bladeflurry was the OP one and still is.

It doesn't change that its extremely predictable even noobs could look at the values for DP compare them to any other spell and be like "you know thats broken right?"
"
Slizzered wrote:
"
The_Gurk wrote:
If I was GGG I would just raise the probability of rolling no leech on maps by ridiculous amounts, and watch the world burn.

Then you just build regen and realize it's even easier to survive with that than VP.

They need to just slam all the brainless shit into the ground like they did CI. VP, Zerker, RF etc. all needs to get mollywhopped by the nerfbat

Or they can just put more fun stuff into the game, and stop nerfing existing fun stuff.

The game will never ever be hard, or give you a fulfilling mechanical challenge, no matter how hard you try.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info