Whos ready to be a slayer next patch?

I pity people who simply think they HAVE to have huge life sustain in order to play the game. they're missing out on so much of the game by simply bypassing a ton of enemies' mechanics while stacking damage like nothing else.

also, the araakali pantheon (you know which one) needs a nerf. 50% free life recovery is way too good.
So, I predict the nerfs will go as follows:

1) Destroy berserker
2) Destroy VP
3) Destroy Slayer
4) Destroy regen builds
5) Destroy block builds (again)
6) Kill totem builds
7) Kill golemancers

Aaaaand... ES is meta once again! The circle will be complete!
Last edited by MECHanokl on Sep 22, 2017, 4:36:19 PM
"
MECHanokl wrote:
So, I predict the nerfs will go as follows:

1) Destroy berserker
2) Destroy VP
3) Destroy Slayer
4) Destroy regen builds
5) Destroy block builds (again)
6) Kill totem builds
7) Kill golemancers

Aaaaand... ES is meta once again! The circle will be complete!

What's terrifying is that this is closer to reality than sarcasm.

GGG has been on a vicious warpath to crush player power since nerfing aoe in 2.6 and they don't look like they're slowing down.

"
grepman wrote:

also, the araakali pantheon (you know which one) needs a nerf. 50% free life recovery is way too good.

How does this even work?
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
Last edited by Nephalim on Sep 22, 2017, 5:06:41 PM
Why is nobody talking about barrage builds when they are clearly much more powerful than silly stuff like golemancers?
"
Johny_Snow wrote:
Why is nobody talking about barrage builds when they are clearly much more powerful than silly stuff like golemancers?

SHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhh stop ruining the game for the rest of us.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Why even play one or the other? Golemancer with Barrage off hand coming in hot.
"
Johny_Snow wrote:

Won't they die without VP though?
"
Nephalim wrote:

How does this even work?

Blood Rage. With Immortal Call on a CWDT setup, you will "stop taking DoT" every time Immortal Call procs, giving you the Pantheon buff. Needless to say, you can have the buff almost all the time, giving you MUCH better leech/regen.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
grepman wrote:
I pity people who simply think they HAVE to have huge life sustain in order to play the game.

If you are below 4k hp you are fucked up because how GGG powercreep the content in maps (and now we have x2Hp bosses... how fun!) so yeah we don't think it... is needed to do.

"
grepman wrote:
they're missing out on so much of the game by simply bypassing a ton of enemies' mechanics while stacking damage like nothing else.

What are we missing? Unplayable maps with stupid mods? Searching trough 400 maps to get a fucking Eternal Trial because the Eternal Lab is behind a RNG-Wall? Gobbling fps effects by maps or mobs (Harbinger fire ground)?

And enemy mechanics... hardcoded bosses?
[quote="Orbaal"][b][u]This is a PvE game, not PvP.[/u][/b][/quote]
Whenever I want to make a caster I ask myself "Ok, will I go Berserker for selfacst or totems?". I played Bersekrer only for tha damn 1% mana leech. I fking hate how you literally can not play casters as, for example, bow characters - from range. You need to almost facetank everything because of tiny-dick blasphemy range, which is the only way to leech mana as a caster. Add a god damn mana/life leech nodes that leech from magic damage!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info