Whos ready to be a slayer next patch?

Slayer is THE BEST! I played Slayer since Ascendacies were implemented, and even though i've tried several other classes, again and again i return to Slayer, as the greatest of them all!

I dont give a shit, if berserkers and PFs will be nerfed to boot....
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
H3avyM3tal wrote:
Make VP make leech 50% efficent :X

...and then what?

My berserker has like 100.000 life leeched.
With 50.000, even with 10.000, he'd still have full life all day.
3.5 build: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2299519
Since PvP in this game is almost non-existent, and this game isn't competitive at all...Who the fuck cares? Why all the damned nerfs? How about instead of nerfinf zerker or CI or VP or any of the things people currently build around, YOU MAKE OTHER THINGS VIABLE? I'm sick and tired of this whole 'nerf shit because it's good while everything else sucks' mentality. If this was a competitive game I could possibly understand it. But it's not. There is no reason for nerfs like this in this type of game.
"
D_Stryfe wrote:
Since PvP in this game is almost non-existent, and this game isn't competitive at all...Who the fuck cares? Why all the damned nerfs? How about instead of nerfinf zerker or CI or VP or any of the things people currently build around, YOU MAKE OTHER THINGS VIABLE? I'm sick and tired of this whole 'nerf shit because it's good while everything else sucks' mentality. If this was a competitive game I could possibly understand it. But it's not. There is no reason for nerfs like this in this type of game.

Welcome to the weird ass forum/reddit hivemind where fun is villianized and wanting to blow up a lot of monsters really fast makes you a "spoiled/entitled" brat.

lol...people are fucking weird, mate. I just laugh at it now and let GGG do their thing. They'll make whatever changes they think are best...or maybe listen to the tears on reddit...either way it's just a PVE chill game no matter how much the "skill-based" morons deny it.
Last edited by Prizy on Sep 21, 2017, 3:57:33 PM
"
JalapenoBuck wrote:
"
Slizzered wrote:
"
The_Gurk wrote:
If I was GGG I would just raise the probability of rolling no leech on maps by ridiculous amounts, and watch the world burn.

Then you just build regen and realize it's even easier to survive with that than VP.

They need to just slam all the brainless shit into the ground like they did CI. VP, Zerker, RF etc. all needs to get mollywhopped by the nerfbat

Or they can just put more fun stuff into the game, and stop nerfing existing fun stuff.

The game will never ever be hard, or give you a fulfilling mechanical challenge, no matter how hard you try.

You mean constantly increasing the amount of damage enemies (especially bosses) do and inflating their HP doesn't make the game harder? Bah gawd! *mind blown*
Never say Slayer until Doedre sings.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
I hate the life meta, i don't think my flaskfinder even has 5k yet.
"
"
D_Stryfe wrote:

Welcome to the weird ass forum/reddit hivemind where fun is villianized and wanting to blow up a lot of monsters really fast makes you a "spoiled/entitled" brat.

lol...people are fucking weird, mate. I just laugh at it now and let GGG do their thing. They'll make whatever changes they think are best...or maybe listen to the tears on reddit...either way it's just a PVE chill game no matter how much the "skill-based" morons deny it.

Its not fun thats villainized its that if abilities are on a similar playing field damage/health can be tuned appropriately so that more skills are fun - part of thats nerfing the top, and the other parts buffing the bottom but what GGG did in their last patch was actually nerf the top, do absolutely nothing with the bottom then buff boss health so that the mid tiers were even worse -_- it really is the worst case situation.

I'm in.
"
raics wrote:
Never say Slayer until Doedre sings.
Necropolis master craft service Necropolis My IGN TreeOfDead
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2037371 Vouch
Necropolis veiled crafting all service all crafts mods
Necropolis SC master craft service Necropolis SC craft mod!
Veiled crafting Service Necropolis craft PM: TreeOfDead

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info