Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?
Everyday.

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes.

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Didn't know about it, but I'll use it now for sure. (It's kinda why I'm looking everyday)

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
Both are fine.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
Most of it. Very rarely will I buy at full price. 99% ?

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
More items per day? I don't know. Feels nice as it is. Cutting the ''wait'' a bit is nice :)
Everyday

Yes

Since I check everyday, it seems pointless. No

I like both equally

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
I'm cheap/savvy so 100%

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
-Individual armor pieces for sale as well
-Maybe to make Watchlist more useful, if a large number of the community have an item on their watchlist have it show up more often

Most days. 4 or 5 times a week.

I dislike that only 3 of the items are listed each day and wish more were visible without having to click the Shop -> Specials. Maybe the images or sidebar should be reworked a bit. Although I think it is more difficult for newer Steam users.

Yes.

I don't have a preference. It seems though that there has been more of a bias toward themes for a long time so maybe leaning more toward microtransaction type for a while would be nice

90%. It's hard to justify paying full price when you know everything will eventually go on sale but not everyone has the same amount of patience.

Aside from the sidebar getting a little rework so more MTX would be visible not really. It works well enough the way it is and the watchlist made it a lot easier.

And on a final side note: I would love to see Hideout Music MTX (Acton's Nightmare please) and the alternate character portraits that were implemented but are yet unreleased. I would buy these full price. Thanks!
"
duckfluffed wrote:
The players need the ability to preview MTXs on their own characters while in their own hideout.

This. So much this!

The amount of purchases I've regretted 5 seconds after and couldn't bother to ask to replace. Mind you, GGG is fairly ok with refunds, but I hate to pester much.

Otherwise, Daily Deals are amazing. Would love to see them on a weekly schedule, maybe? And more variety, it's a lot of the same often.

I'd say 80%+ of my recent buys were from those. I use the Watchlist, but it's not a huge deal.

I check daily :)
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590

-Every day.

-Yes and no. Sometimes I feel they could be better.

-Only once.

-Theme

-90%

-Some % chance of a microtransaction to get a special soon. That would be nice.
Embrace the vaal and the corruption! Only then, you will be bless by Atziri. That's how I got a Headhunter in the Atziri Apex of Sacrifice!
Always

No

No

Theme

80%

-
Every time I play

Yes

Yes

Type, I don't mind either way though

100%

As someone said before, watchlist alerts ingame would be great.
uwu
Every day.

Yes.

I do use this feature if the page allows me to. Sometimes I get sent to the top of the page instead of the item being added to the watch list.

Both.

About 25%-50% of my purchases are using watchlist and daily deals.

Depends on the size of the listed items. If the list stays the same size then no. If it gets any bigger I would like a sort/search function to find the items faster.

Maybe some way to make my watchlist affect the daily deals I see.
FUAH
Every day, sometimes multiple times wishing they would change.

Yes

Yes, but because I only visit the website on occasion, I miss some of the deals I am watching out for.

Either or.

Almost all of them. I find the MTX in this game to be rather overpriced so the only way I can even think about purchasing MTX is by buying supporter packs (comes with "free" MTX + Points) and then using the points I get to buy things that are on sale.

Personalized deals perhaps?
I sell Mathil feet pics
Last edited by CopyWritten on Sep 18, 2017, 8:45:31 PM
I check daily deals everyday. It's the first thing I do every morning.
I have never used the watchlist, but I can see why it would be useful to others.
I prefer themes, but grouped by type doesn't bother me either.
I would say at least half my stuff was on sale when I bought it.

I don't have a suggestion for MTX sales other than I second the people saying to have individual pieces of armor for sale at the same time the full set is, but it would be nice to have a model of your character that you could rotate the camera around to view your MTX in all it's glory on the pause screen or something like Diablo 3 has.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info