Daily Deal Feedback

How often do you check the daily deals?
Every day

Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
Yes

Do you use the Watchlist feature?
Occasionally

Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
MTX type would be preferable to me, since I can compare different themed ones for a slot and purchase the one I like

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
95%

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Voting system for one of the MTXes that are made available in the next daily deal. For example, if you have 5 MTXes on a daily deal at a time, pick 4 of your choice, and open up the 5th to the community. Maybe restrict the voting to about 10-20 among all available MTXes so it can be a reasonable result.

Never i'm using watchlist wich is linked to mail - anndd an alert on phone too. If it's not in my watchlist then it has nothing of a deal that i could be interested by.

If by accessible you mean price, then i'm not certain i can answer yes, this game has microtransactions that are expensive compared to most of games i played.
If you mean visible then yeah there are enough ways to be aware when a new deal comes around.

Yes. Forever.

Both would do.

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

Not much, most of them come from supporter pack points, i did say 25%

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

Not at all, the daily deal system work good enough in my opinion
Hf :)
Last edited by Heli0nix on Sep 18, 2017, 8:48:07 PM
* How often do you check the daily deals?

Everyday, sometimes multiple times a day, then I remember they reset later xD

* Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?

There could be a few more deals on there, remember you will be adding more and more in the
future. I do find access limited because of high cost for these MTX (I've purchased my fair
share, would get more but too expensive).

* Do you use the Watchlist feature?

Yes :) There are specific things I am still looking for.

* Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?

I do like both, I will give you an example of my own feedback.

* What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

99%, only because I bought a pack for points not long ago.

* Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

You can always add Full Packs... So for example you have a Full Armor Set + Weapon Effect, with
both individually still discounted, perhaps discount a bit more for bigger packs.
IGNs:
[STANDARD]
@Icemyst
@Hailfire
@Sylixa
3-4 times a week (the watchlist is NIIIIICE)

yes

yes

verymuch so, also perhaps add the mtx's usable for build of the week builds 24-48 hours after the release of the video

50-75%

not specifically with the daily deals, but with the MTX system in general:

-wish the mtx show video would play in game and not take you out of the game to see the video
-also the ability to refund (even 25% of point price) of duplicate mtx's would be nice, i reaaaaly dont want 4 chaos armor chest pieces, when I have 0 gloves and 2 helms..
Ingame: Sakrilegious
Last edited by Sakrilegious on Sep 18, 2017, 8:54:28 PM

Everytime I visit pathofexile.com, so almost everyday

Yes

Yes

Theme

Almost everything, unless it's mystery box

From time to time let people to vote what they would like to see in Daily Deals. For example, few themes to pick and the one with the highest % of votes would be discounted in one of upcoming days.
Last edited by Xenhil on Sep 18, 2017, 8:52:14 PM
Everyday.

Yes need to be better deals though cheaper

yes

theme

95%
a super deal some of this stuff is alot of money a back is min 20 bucks to 40 bucks us and im in canada so i cant get alot of this stuff unless there's a sale or deal period if there was a super sale once a month would be cool 50% sale or something or
#2 **** set something up where people log in every day after 30 days get a mtx item

i want to be spending 60$ every 3 months is what i can afford but i get like 1 or 2 items its crazy
I check the daily deals, everyday I play.
I don't care about what deals they are. If it is something that interests me, I buy.
"

Everyday, several times a day.

"

I use both the Steam and standalone clients. The Steam client does not have the daily deal splash in the bottom left as the standalone. I'm not sure if this is a restriction or not. Even though I check the Specials tab, I enjoy seeing it on the splash of the standalone client.

"

I have watchlisted every item, even those I have purchased so I can see trends in the daily deals and how much a sale price for a particular mtx normally is, which I will discuss more in the last question.

"

I like the theme type and the mtx type, I don't feel it has to be one or the other, I've enjoyed the recent "theme" sales and made a few purchases, but I also like when skill effects are all on sale, or account features. I'd like to see a mixing and matching of the two methods.

"

I've spent quite a bit of my purchases on sale items. There are occasional purchases that I don't want to wait for that I will drop immediately on.

"
Got a few here.

Even though I've created a "history" system with the email notifications, I think it would be nice to see a "Last on sale" in the item description. I feel if someone has an idea of when an item might go on sale, they'll make sure to buy it when it does. I don't think the opposite is true, they may not be willing to pay full price for an item they know will eventually be on sale, and could possibly miss the notification and both GGG and the player lose out.

I would also like to see a website messaging overhaul, which I feel is tied to this because of the size of my watchlist. If I were able to label messages or put them in folders I wouldn't lose track of forum replies or direct messages people send me.

I've also thought that maybe people who use certain skills could get a discount on a skill effect. Like the system knowing you've just leveled up a Shock Nova to level 20 and offering a small 10% discount on the cosmetic.

I expect to see a lot of people talking about the pricetags associated with microtransactions. I don't have that complaint, however, if anything in the mtx should be cheaper I feel it should be account features. I'm not saying the prices are unreasonable, but I live in a country with a thriving economy and some of my fellow players miss out. Which is my last request, that mtx be priced according to region.

Thanks for asking for feedback. It shows us you care what we think.
Last edited by chadbishop on Sep 18, 2017, 8:51:49 PM
We would love to get your feedback on the following queries:

Any and all feedback is very welcome! Thank you for your time.

I check the daily deals most days. And the deals are accessible enough.

I do like some feature enhancements for the watch list though. It would be good if there's an easy way to identify mtx which I don't currently own and then an option to add it to watch list. Also useful is some kinda pop up that ask if we would like to remove the item we just bought from watchlist if it's there. Often time I forget to do that. And when the watchlist reminder comes, I'm not exactly sure if it was a deal I had already purchased or not.

I would think both theme based and type based can both be useful and interesting. I would say 95% of my mtx is bought on sale.
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
I check the daily deals every day when I'm active.

I feel like they are accessible though I wouldn't mind a sort of pop up feature when I haven't checked (sometimes the deals refresh while I'm playing because your timezone is unethical)

This is the first time hearing of a watchlist feature, sounds useful ill check it out maybe.

Don't really care about the packaging of the deals. I'm typically only interested in specific items under a certain point cost threshold...for instance a deal on a celestial weapon effect from $25 to $20 isn't appealing so I'm going for items ill use often that are not insanely expensive. Packaging by cost might be more useful (items that are 50points on sale or 100 ect)

I would say the majority of purchases are from daily deals...you prices are incredibly high as is (some I really do understand though) and I try to get the most bang for my buck..there are LOTS of things id love to have but would hardly use and at that point ill probably never purchase them.

I want GGG to look into what skills people use most and give multiple variety options like with zombies and totems...but for skills....clarity for example is used in a lot of builds but the skill mtx is boring and singular (still picked it up today only because of the sale)

I think skills are the most interesting MTX but often lack variety...for instance ill use an ED/Cont build until it gets nerfed to the ground, however the arcane pack I think looks worse than the standard, and there are not other options, if there was a green and black mtx id snag it regardless of price.

I don't need any more costume, weapon effects, wings, pets, footprints, portals....I have more than enough variety....my skills need MTX but there feels most are lacking or of skills ill probably never use when they look really cool.
just for try, for see and for know

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info