Daily Deal Feedback

"
How often do you check the daily deals?

I check the items that show up when I launch the game, but I only check the deals in the shop every so often.

"
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?

Sure, they're right there in the Specials tab.

"
Do you use the Watchlist feature?

Nope, didn't know there was one until moments before I typed this.

"
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?

Hard to say. Most of my Daily Deal purchases have been for skill effects that I wasn't currently using but was planning to use in the future, but I definitely notice when armour I like is discounted as well.

"
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

A small amount, mainly because my budget usually goes to boxes instead.

"
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?

Maybe notifications based on skills/items currently in use? Like "Hey, you have a Spectral Throw character. Did you see that the Seraph MTX is on sale?"

Also, while not necessarily related to Daily Deals, I'd be interested to see what a lower tier of armour set would look like. By no means do I regret the money I've spent on this game (and will continue to spend in the future), but $42 US for an armour set is a pretty hefty chunk of change, especially when it's often difficult to mix and match pieces between sets. Sure, maybe it wouldn't be as flashy or as detailed as the sets we have now, but I'd at least be curious about what a $20 armour set would look like.

Daily during the first 4-6 weeks of a new league and the 2-3 weeks before a new league.

In the past - no, with the new system/format, it's much better.

Yes

Both, sometimes I'm looking to complete a certain set (due to parts from mystery boxes) and sometimes I'm just looking for specific type (i.e: wings or certain weapon skins)

What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?

About 80%

How often do you check the daily deals? everyday
Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough? only 1 mtx is featured at login screen. deals might be missed for some people.
Do you use the Watchlist feature? yes
Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type? theme
What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals? i try to buy mtx on sale so around 50%
Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work? character preview
- Maybe every other day, when I remember to open the MTX window

- Yes, but it would be nice to have a message or something with the deals on login

- Watchlist? Didn't know there was one.

- Generally the themes are nice, but you can have a type-theme as well ("Wings" theme, "Totem Skins" theme, etc).

- Maybe 50/50, although I don't know why I even bother with the Mystery Boxes for the other 50 :(.

Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
- A "Daily Deals" category in the MTX stash to let you try on+purchase directly from that interface.
- You could have the Daily Deal skins essentially be a free rotation so you can play with them for that day and purchase them if you like them.
* How often do you check the daily deals?
- Everytime I open the PoE client....

* Do you feel that Daily Deals are accessible enough?
- Depends. Some things are more reasonable than others.

* Do you use the Watchlist feature?
- "Who watches the Watchlist?" (Didn't even know it exists.)

* Do you prefer sales based on theme or microtransaction type?
- Type.

* What percentage of your microtransaction purchases would you estimates are made because of daily deals?
- ... isn't this the sort of data you're supposed to already have been collecting? (No idea.)

* Are there any features that you would like to see added to how Daily Deals work?
Custom-tailored MTX discounts, based off of which character(s) a Player is using most recently.
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
<739610877-3104-376.101077-1106.75103739110792103.108-5'92.9410776.>
- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0 -- 0 * - < _ > - * 0- 0 * - <
"

Er... daily. :P

"

The term "Specials" can be a little confusing. Otherwise, yes.

"

Only for stash tabs (cough)

"

I don't think I have a preference, honestly.

"

These days, probably around 50%. Some items I barely consider if they're not on sale, while others are "must-haves," as it were.

"

A better way to advertise that deals are running perhaps? Or maybe a calendar for people to plan purchases in advance? Not sure, really...

Oh, I'm on board with the one person who said that there should be a system to preview an item on a character.

Addendum: Let weapon effects apply to shields as well. Pretty please?
Last edited by SageWindu on Sep 20, 2017, 12:30:53 PM
• Everyday, give or take an hour after they reset.

• Honestly, when I was a newer player I didn't know about the deals. After I learned about them I still didn't bother waiting because it was only one item at a time back then. I think it's in a great spot atm.

• Nope! I don't like getting emails when I'm already used to checking at reset time anyway.

• I do think this is the preferred method. However, I'd love to see some kind of heads up in knowing what's going to be on sale. Multiple times I've spent points on something and then after two days something I had been waiting for instead comes on sale.

• I'd say pretty much almost all cosmetics I've bought are because of daily deals. Stash tabs I bought either way because I wanted more space.
Almost every day

Yes

No

Theme

80%

How long the special has remaining inside the game. It currently only shows on the website and before you login.
Last edited by Kaysick on Sep 18, 2017, 9:12:30 PM

Daily

I feel like there should be a popup on the home page when you first launch POE just like this one!
https://imgur.com/2Fj1S07

No because it requires use of the forums and I'm a Steam user so this is harder to login. Please integrate a watch list in-game.

I'd have to say both! I love it when "Portals" go on sale or "Armor Sets" or "Skill Gem Effects" but I also love themes (which I seem to see less of).

80% Because face it, who buys anything full price??

As stated above, have it easier to see the deals "In-Game" as I fear a lot of casual players don't use the forums for obvious reasons (they're casual). I also feel the wishlist should be integrated with the core game as well and maybe even a character preview as well (Requires a lot of work).
Last edited by Gigorahk on Sep 18, 2017, 9:16:38 PM
--Every time they show up, hoping for something I need.
--They are accessible .Would love to see some nice bundle sales here and there .
--What ?
--Microtransaction type
--Less than 30%.
--Maybe a monthly /on purchase <type goes here> of chest .I really enjoyed those 'free chest on any store purchase'. Does that make you lose money ? If so , maybe do it every 3 months instead of 1 ?

*Good hunting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info