[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

"
Dongaldo wrote:

Honestly I don't have many issues with single reflect mobs. I mow thru them. From time to time I die to one, but I'm in SC and it doesn't happen frequently enough for me to say, "I really need to deal with that".

Between consecrated ground and leech I've felt fine. I don't know if Starkonja's damage reduction on low life is helping that much or not with keeping me alive.

If I were to change things to deal with reflect I would do one or both of the following. I would dump my 50% reservation to use Purity of Ice. I would also consider dropping a ring for Sibyl's Lament.

That's also an idea. To drop my precious Tasalio's though...... master would not approve, precious, oh no master would not approve.......

-cough- Anyway. Hatred adds very little damage to the build so I'm using herald with purity and arctic armour now for phys and fire reduction. Enlighten to help... heh... lighten the burden of mana reservation.

Reflect hasn't been an issue anymore since Ruthless was taken out. :)
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
Love this Build =) I have a question: is Starkonjas essentiel for this build?

I use atm

Last edited by Wolve666 on Oct 10, 2017, 6:45:49 PM
"
Xavathos wrote:

That's also an idea. To drop my precious Tasalio's though...... master would not approve, precious, oh no master would not approve.......

-cough- Anyway. Hatred adds very little damage to the build so I'm using herald with purity and arctic armour now for phys and fire reduction. Enlighten to help... heh... lighten the burden of mana reservation.

Reflect hasn't been an issue anymore since Ruthless was taken out. :)

Hahaha. My precious.

Glad you found a reasonable solution.
"
Wolve666 wrote:

I use atm

Not at all. Starkonja's was being used because it was a super cheap vehicle to deliver my Ice Crash Enchantment. Your helmet is worthy.
"
Wolve666 wrote:

I use atm

Starkonja isn't essential at all. You can use any helmet you want, but keep in mind that armour or evasion helmets do help, as the build runs Iron Reflexes. Energy shield generally will just be eaten by Blood Rage.

Ah! Beat me to it Dongaldo. :D

Last edited by Xavathos on Oct 11, 2017, 2:03:37 AM
thx for your replays :-)

my next upgrade then will be maybe a better belt (atm deceiver) and better boots with cold damage, atm I use this,
, but when i enchant them, the resis will be overwritten :/

question: would grace aura converted to armor when we use iron reflexes?
Last edited by Wolve666 on Oct 11, 2017, 6:46:57 AM
"
Wolve666 wrote:
thx for your replays :-)

my next upgrade then will be maybe a better belt (atm deceiver) and better boots with cold damage, atm I use this,
, but when i enchant them, the resis will be overwritten :/

question: would grace aura converted to armor when we use iron reflexes?

Yes, Grace evasion equals armour for Iron Reflexes builds.

Grace is one way to do it defensively, the other way is to use Arctic Armour and Purity of Ice, making you less vulnerable to reflect while still getting 12% physical and fire damage reduction while stationary, which is exactly when you're going to take hits.

Last edited by arsenico on Oct 11, 2017, 8:30:03 AM
HI! i'm trying this build.

It is normal that when I kill mobs, they lose almost instantaneously all their life but do not die, and I have to continue hammering them for another 2 seconds at least (if there are many mobs they kill me before they are dead).

I thought was a network issue, but it's the same with predictive or lockstep method (i also try on another pc with another connection, but it is the same).

So must be a configuration matter.

As long as I did not hold Frostbreath, everything was fine (i was using a Geoffry Baptism hammer).

I followed the leveling guide, maybe any skill that i missed or that i have to get first (or i havent understand very well the build)?

Apreciate every comment, and congratulation to Dongaldo for your builds!

sry for my poor english
"
HI! i'm trying this build.

It is normal that when I kill mobs, they lose almost instantaneously all their life but do not die, and I have to continue hammering them for another 2 seconds at least (if there are many mobs they kill me before they are dead).

I thought was a network issue, but it's the same with predictive or lockstep method (i also try on another pc with another connection, but it is the same).

So must be a configuration matter.

As long as I did not hold Frostbreath, everything was fine (i was using a Geoffry Baptism hammer).

I followed the leveling guide, maybe any skill that i missed or that i have to get first (or i havent understand very well the build)?

Apreciate every comment, and congratulation to Dongaldo for your builds!

sry for my poor english

I noticed on your account that you are wearing Southbound gloves. These gloves add very decent damage, but they have a downside. You can only kill frozen enemies.

If you want to continue to use these gloves, I recommend you go down the path I've chosen with this build, and use Glacial Hammer instead, with a Winter Burial jewel for AOE and Ice Bite and Hypothermia linked for extra freeze chance. Also in the bottom right of the tree, where Primeval Force is, take the 20% damage 10% chance to freeze route to it, instead of the 24% damage route.

With Frostbite curse on hit with Shield Charge, you should be at 100% chance to freeze with every Glacial Hammer hit, which means you'll kill anything you hit, even with Southbound gloves on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info