[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

1. For reflect i noticed that increasing my life to 6k made this mechanic far less dangerous.
2. For starkonja helmet remember that it adds crit chance which helps keeping up elemental overload. very important buff. get crit chance anywhere you can.

for auras there are a number of choices

1. hatred + herald of ice
2. grace + herald of ice
3. purity of elements/ice/fire/lightning + arctic armour + herald of ice

i think hatred should be dropped. dps is fine without it.

grace is great all around expecially for mapping.
purity of ice is good for extra reflect safety, extra cold damage maps, hydra t16 and shaper
purity of lightning is good for minotaur t16 and extra lightning damage maps
purity of fire is good for phoenix t16 and extra fire damage maps, burning trials
purity of elements makes it a lot easier to squeeze in some extra chaos resistance or other affixes on gear and jewels. also helps nullify ele weakness maps. quite good in general just like grace.

4. blasphemy/curse + arctic armour + herald of ice

Last edited by kompaniet on Oct 13, 2017, 3:35:46 AM
PoB says +50k dps and better AoE with carcass, worth it? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carcass_Jack
Last edited by drbokorkati on Oct 12, 2017, 12:53:07 PM
Hi! This seems like a fun build im willing to try but im too poor to afford a lycosidae shield because it costs 25-50 chaos for 1. Is there any other replacements for lycosidae? Thanks.
"
Xetremer wrote:
Hi! This seems like a fun build im willing to try but im too poor to afford a lycosidae shield because it costs 25-50 chaos for 1. Is there any other replacements for lycosidae? Thanks.

http://poe.ninja/challenge/unique-armours
~14 chaos

shouldn't take long to farm that currency. a run from act 1 to act 10 or a few maps probably give you even more than that.

keep resolute technique and postpone taking elemental overload until you have that shield.
The Taming
Prismatic Ring

+(8-10)% to all Elemental Resistances
20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy
30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
+(20-30)% to all Elemental Resistances
30% increased Elemental Damage
10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite

this ring work with this build?
Man, just wandet to greatly thank you for this build idea!
I am lvling so far so good, and this is the first build that not only very powerful while lvling (almost 1shot everything) but also veeeery fun to play!
Thx one more time ;)
I really like this build and am currently leveling it, and I have a few questions.
1. What one-handed melee weapon can I use to level until the frostbreath? (Using a brightbeak now but that wont last forever)
2. What kind of helms can I use for this build, as you don't go into depth about that?
3. What lab enchants are best for this build?
If you can take the time to answer this, then thank you very much !
"
drbokorkati wrote:
PoB says +50k dps and better AoE with carcass, worth it? https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Carcass_Jack

Increased AoE will help with clear also. Try it out. It's not bad.
"
101zombi101 wrote:
The Taming
Prismatic Ring

+(8-10)% to all Elemental Resistances
20% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments per Freeze, Shock and Ignite on Enemy
30% increased Elemental Damage with Attack Skills
+(20-30)% to all Elemental Resistances
30% increased Elemental Damage
10% chance to Freeze, Shock and Ignite

this ring work with this build?

It's ok. Not great.
Big thanks to Xavathos for helping everyone out!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info