[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

Amazing build. I love Ice Crash.
I need help with more Talk about your PoB links. Either they are incomplete, or this build is OP.

Your pob links dont have maximum resistance. why is that?
If your PoB links then ahve Maximum resistance, you have minus in reserved mana, so you can actually not cast skills. It's confusing for me, and i feel sad, if this is just a dream not playable. i have a level 60 champion now, and spent alot of chaos orb to start a new build.

hope you have time help

Best of Luck
Here is my current build with a lvl 95 champ, just have not tried uber elder with it yet:

https://pastebin.com/aVbGCeyX

You dont need the body armour I have, can do with a 5L-6L Belly, or what ever you prefer.

This build is really fun, thanks to Dongaldo for it.

Let me know of any questions.

LB
"
LiquidBronze wrote:
Here is my current build with a lvl 95 champ

which Ascendancy first?
On which lvl do you switched to ice crash? (i gonna leveling with sunder)

Thanks!
Hi.

I would like to take Immortal Call on my Helm. However, i dont understand how can i get endurance charges.

Someone can help me ?

Thank a lot and have a nice game.
Would using the Lightbane Raiment chest piece be reasonable for the 100% chance to block on consecrated ground considering how often this build is on consecrated ground? Obviously there are some other drawbacks compared to just using a good high level rare but would that get outweighed by the 100% block or is it not worth it?
Hi !

I have two questions

1. Multistrike works for Ice Crash now. What is the new gem setup now?

2. Is the frostbreath one hand stronger than a kongos maul or another 2 handed weapon?
Still viable? Any tweaks in Incrusion? thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info