[3.1] BUDGET! Frostbreath + Ice Crash - 1 Million Shaper DPS

"
dibdib2 wrote:
"
Guvnah153 wrote:
Do you think taste of hate would be better than promise?

I dont know, i am not using it, i am using the Dongaldo set up

And it's working pretty well, maybe you can change rumy with taste of hate, but because we already have a lot of our physical damages converted to cold, i am not convinced about the DPS boost. I am more exited about the defensive bonuses that taste of hate give (extra cold resist and physical mitigation)

This ^
Have you had any troubles with uber lab at all?
Never mind i tried it today, easiest uber lab i have ever done!
I am just not sure what to upgrade on my gear next
Last edited by Guvnah153 on Jan 5, 2018, 4:21:47 PM
hey dibdib2,
Was thinking of switching back to the lycosidae setup..

But looking at your gear looks like I'll lose lots of life.
Currently have 6400 life @level 91

How much life do you have?

Thanks, looks like a great gear option (though expensive..)
how to deal with stun and chaos damage?! , your gear got no chaos resistance at all
I have...no life xD
only 5200

BUT : with all the resist we get and the physical reduction, the blind due to the pandemonium and the near perma frost thx massive cold dammages and taming, i never die even on bosses until now (I have to try really end game like T3 Elder or shaper, never did it. Uber lab is piece of cake but was already easy with the Dongaldo low budget version (of course, i never run reflect map)

Never be stun, but i didnt try Minotor at the moment. Enough regen on consecrated ground to dont care about chaos damages.

AND i try something different for the helm, because this superb abyss jewels adds tons of dammages to the buid :

I bought that thing, and i have to say, 2 more jewel, the projectiles with all the "add cold" bonuses from everywhere, who pierce everything on the map and heal at the same time, just do all the job for me. The clearing speed (which was good) is just amazing... And the all resist let us more options for the boots.

AND last thing, i have seen that WTF jewel on PoeTrade(cant afford it, 60 ex minimum HAHAHA have only 1 Ex in bank) but HO SHIT what is this thing??? Just imagine 2 or 3 of this and running hatred...
http://poe.trade/search/hikuokedumorin
Last edited by dibdib2 on Jan 5, 2018, 6:22:43 PM
i'm still lvl 75 i can't survive at all Vs chaos damage , also Merc lab boss killed me instantly
what should i do ?!

Last edited by thepharohs25 on Jan 5, 2018, 5:25:31 PM
"
thepharohs25 wrote:
i'm still lvl 75 i can't survive at all Vs chaos damage , also Merc lab boss killed me instantly
what should i do ?!

I d say life on every part of your stuff like boots, rare gloves with life, stygian and abyss jewel into with life, chest with life, 1 ring with life, Amulet with life, and that should be enough to regen all the chaos damages taken.
Priorise life on damage at this level is my advice until reaching 4500/ 5k life
"
dibdib2 wrote:
"
thepharohs25 wrote:
what should i do ?!

I d say life on every part of your stuff like boots, rare gloves with life, stygian and abyss jewel into with life, chest with life, 1 ring with life, Amulet with life, and that should be enough to regen all the chaos damages taken.
Priorise life on damage at this level is my advice until reaching 4500/ 5k life

ok i'll give it a try ,thank you
thanks!!!

and another question how did you got a lightpoacher with two abyssal jewels?
did you reroll it?
Thanks!
"
braxat2000poe wrote:
thanks!!!

and another question how did you got a lightpoacher with two abyssal jewels?
did you reroll it?
Thanks!

http://poe.trade/search/radukomoworazi
Last edited by niksxs on Jan 6, 2018, 5:30:04 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info