PoE players number dropping like a brick on Steam

Normal cycle. I played for 2-3 days when FoO dropped now I just troll forums like you.

Look man games get old or you'd still be playing D2 amirite?

This ladder is especially crappy tho. Harbingers is like a wannabe breach but 100x worser
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 17, 2017, 4:59:45 AM
Typical ignorance on facts.

Wanna talk about actual facts?

http://steamcharts.com/app/238960

See the green numbers?This is when each new league got introduced.

You can see paterns.But you can see also how it got bigger over time.

Now chosing to display the red ones also known as negatives,you see that there is less dropoff than other leagues.This are data,this are facts.Choosing to ignore it and making useless threads wont get you anywhere without proper backup claims.
Bye bye desync!
What is this steam every1 talks about? It is some sort ancient device??
"There is only one true god in PoE and that is Greed... "

I don’t need anger management, I need people to stop pissing me off!
Try all time. used to avg like 7-8K nowadays it's like 30K avg always on. People come and go but more are coming than going. PoE is far from dying.

It's pretty much dead for me but I'm not that naive to apply my personal feelings to whole world.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Sep 17, 2017, 5:13:39 AM
"
Mikrotherion wrote:
"
general2906 wrote:
OMG

This 鬼殺し dude has: Forum Posts: 28495 (15.35 posts per day)... Hope GGG pays you well.

The thing is, he is often quite on the point.
As for the payment... it's rather the other way round. :D

Had you read but a fraction of what 鬼殺し wrote, you'd notice that he's not your usual fanboy/ whiteknight.

Even when I don't agree with the guy who's name I can not even type. He always argues from a rational standpoint and realizes his own biases.
"
general2906 wrote:
It has been extremely fun for a few years though. I guess all good things must come to an end. Cant help but feeling kinda... cheated by GGG.

Classy.

How many games that comes out these they have the potential to give you "a few years of fun"? Don't get me wrong, I also feel that Harbinger league is a little mundane, and that some other things might have been better off handled in a different way, but... Some people just fail to see their OWN place here; when you have played for YEARS, the amount of "new, shiny and different" that is needed to keep your interest, has become "a lot".

And no matter how much you (and I) love Standard League, the game is designed and balanced around Temporary Leagues. And the fact that player numbers will go down as the league keeps on going, is only natural. It's by design, even. You're SUPPOSED to come back for a new league, experience the "new, shiny and different", then take a break -> and repeat. I'm fairly sure GGG's business model has this figured in.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
Last edited by Phrazz on Sep 17, 2017, 5:55:20 AM
To be fair PoE is a game you play really intense for a few weeks then you get bored. And return the next league and do the same thing over.
Only a small % actually stay and play through the whole league.
I am not going to win? You want to taken seriously while talking about "winning" arguments on internet forums? Not by me, you do not deserve any more replies.

Get some fresh air.
how dare they autocomplete the new lvl44 act5 content for my lvl95 200k dps red map chainers
"
"
鬼殺し wrote:
I'm genuinely curious what GGG would pay me for based on my supposedly prolific forum usage.

Relentless reminding everyone of their support team's frequent incompetence and laziness?
Writing walls of text criticising a great deal of GGG's design decisions?
Futilely trying to represent the social left/economical right mindset in the Off-Topic Trump thread?
Bullshitting about anime/music/whatever else?

Hell, they'd probably pay me to go away before they'd pay me to stay based on my forum history. If they could do that and still get my support, anyway. :)

Or do people see a high post count and just assume that means that person is an apologist/shill? If so, man, that's...really stupid.

[Removed by Support]

[Removed by Support]

Someone just showed you steam data. The game is getting bigger with every new release. It's far from dying. You are just too dumb to realize many people stop playing after 1 or 2 months of each league. But they return (plus a lot of new players) each new league.
Last edited by Al_GGG on Sep 17, 2017, 11:56:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info