PoE players number dropping like a brick on Steam

That's what happens when:

1. ... You publish recycled content while advertising "six new acts"
2. ... All the quests from the only actually new content (Act 5) are auto-completed (LOL!!??)
3. ... Your new league and new economy are kinda... sad (SHARDS!!??)
4. ... You fail properly optimize your game after so many years
5. ... You believe that console port will save your game.

It has been extremely fun for a few years though. I guess all good things must come to an end. Cant help but feeling kinda... cheated by GGG.

Last bumped on Sep 22, 2017, 11:14:02 AM
Queue fanboy train
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
"
general2906 wrote:
That's what happens when:

1. ... You publish recycled content while advertising "six new acts"
2. ... All the quests from the only actually new content (Act 5) are auto-completed (LOL!!??)
3. ... Your new league and new economy are kinda... sad (SHARDS!!??)
4. ... You fail properly optimize your game after so many years
5. ... You believe that console port will save your game.

It has been extremely fun for a few years though. I guess all good things must come to an end. Cant help but feeling kinda... cheated by GGG.

It's almost like you are using the figures to shape your own agenda rather than realising this is a cyclical game, most people play leagues for a few weeks then get on with their lives while waiting for the next league, it's nothing new, and it's certainly nothing to do with what you are spouting
Harbinger league is failed league thats why
OMG

This 鬼殺し dude has: Forum Posts: 28495 (15.35 posts per day)... Hope GGG pays you well.

Last edited by general2906 on Sep 17, 2017, 2:43:33 AM
Boring league and the whole quest thing aside,this thread is made every league once we are halfway in it.

I mean some of the things you wrote are true,but overall this happens ever since 2012. You should know that i guess. Or is it time for some attention seeking?
Aaah this brings back memories of the forums after The Awakening expansion.

'They added a new act IV but it's nothing but over-tuned bosses! Poorly optimized! Steam numbers are down one month after the league started! Game is dead!'

This game has 'died' more times than Piety apparently.
I presume OP is the same kind of guy as you find wearing sandwich boards with 'the end is nigh' written on them.
"
general2906 wrote:
OMG

This 鬼殺し dude has: Forum Posts: 28495 (15.35 posts per day)... Hope GGG pays you well.

The thing is, he is often quite on the point.
As for the payment... it's rather the other way round. :D

Had you read but a fraction of what 鬼殺し wrote, you'd notice that he's not your usual fanboy/ whiteknight.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
general2906 wrote:
OMG

All right, this made me laugh really. I even considered putting it into my signature that I can laugh every time i post on forums.
Spreading salt since 2006

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info