Xbox One 3.0.1b Patch Notes

"
xLecilia wrote:
so the mark place has no items not even the items im selling cant buy or sell items because well nothing apparently exists anymore when will it get fixed honestly not interested in playing until it is ?

Yes they are working on it. They've disabled the trade board for the time being.
Now that the trade board is down, does anyone know what happened to everything I had put in as bids for items?

I hope I didn't just lose everything.
Last edited by SioVenom on Sep 14, 2017, 11:39:38 PM
yes thats what im worried about i had stuff i won but hadn't claimed yet what happens to the stuff still connected to the board ?
Okay, some issues playing the game this evening:
1) The game crashes. PoE App closes and I have to restart the whole game. This happened 3 times in 5 minutes. The first time I was identifying items in my inventory. The second time I was selling shit to Dana. The last time I was in my stash.
2) The FPS and video quality now drop significantly when a harbringer is encountered. I can see my multistrike slow down. It looks like maybe 5-10 FPS with max pixelation. This is similar to the ground effects related lag that was present prior to the patch.
3) I still can't use currency from my currency tab directly. I have to put it in my inventory, then use it. "A" is the use item button AND the set price button. It makes the space in the center of the currency tab useless.

GGG, the game is super fun on Xbox but I'm getting tired of playing alone. It feels super antisocial compared to PC. The visual experience is great on a television, but I'm not really a SSF player so I'm not sure if Xbox PoE is for me.
Can we still not display mana and hp numbers?? 😟😟
omg where is the pvp in this game you cannot get people hyped up saying oh we are going to bring the xbox up to date with pc and still have not released pvp cmon the pc has it most people are awaiting it wheres the fun if we are being puhed a unfinished game with limitations compared o pc version its unjust
how do you like a unfinished game that doesnt have pvp compaired to a pc version where people actually have purpose and can pvp ... this is why diablos dead and wildlands promised pvp to the community and still hasnt released in a year its also dead im suprised any pvp topic in poe for xbox is shut down instantly i dont get it
Guys, give them time, they're doing the best they can, it's not all terrible.

Keep it up GGG.

I also have lots of chaos orbs put up on the market, hopign for a fix today ;)
the download of the patch is stopped has 39% since yesterday how to do? "Xboxone"
"
COI3RA wrote:
sorry, but NO german version??? ok, you will lose a lot of players! sorry, but this is very poor GGG! the german community is very huge and the "no german localization" was almost the only fail for the german poe-community. now, with this bad decision you will lose a lot of german player. not everyone speaks english, me too. i am german an my english isn't good too. i loved this game, but without a german localization, you will lose a lot of german players every week more an more. i hope, this is ok for you. sorry, but this is really crap. failed GGG!

Ohhh nooooo. No german version? The world is going to go under now. I am going to make a rage post about not being any Danish version because i am Danish and i want a danish version.

Damn man, take it easy, if you followed the forum you would know it's coming.

Wow some people :P
The Definition of a Radical Psychotic Motherfucker is Me :P

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info