Xbox One 3.0.1b Patch Notes

Great list of fixes you guys rock! I have been having lots of fun playing on the Xbox one, some builds work out really well. Super impressed with the quality of the port whoever tested this did an amazing job!!!!
There are a thousand hacking at the branches of evil to one who is striking at the root - Thoreau, Henry David
Ggg is super i stella follow-up ty noce work😍😍
in the patchnotes, there is nothing about the GERMAN location!? is german not included in the 3.0.1 b??? ;-(
Last edited by COI3RA on Sep 14, 2017, 4:11:32 PM
"
COI3RA wrote:
in the patchnotes, there is nothing about the GERMAN location!? is german not included in the 3.0.1 b??? ;-(

There is no german localization (not even on pc) so there will be none for Xbox for a long time.
Thank you thank you for neversink
Maybe it was missed or never reported, but there is an issue with the Map / Landscape transparency options in Xbox One. Whenever you exit the game and restart, the transparency settings are reset. It would be ideal if it would remember your transparency settings instead of having to re-adjust them each time you log in :)
How long is the maintenace gonna take? Approxy hour? :)
Olá boa noite a todos!
1- Deveria ter um campo de busca de itens no quadro de vendas, onde digita-se o nome do item.
2- Talvez seria o certo a pessoa fosse obrigada a colocar o preço no item para vender.
3- Hardcore deveria ter um drop ou alguma coisa a mais para chamar mais gente.
4- Trade no game esta com bug ao mover item para campo do trade.

Estou gostando bastante do game no xbox, obrigado GGG pela essa fantástica experiencia, e que venha bastante updates e conteúdos!
Last edited by stark_47 on Sep 14, 2017, 6:57:16 PM
Great job updating and fixing the problems GGG!!!
I was just wondering, I thought we were getting summon raven spirits mtx on Xbox?
Thx!
Great list of fixes, but did it break the Trade Market? I keep searching and find nothing.

NM I got close enough to the screen to read the maint message says its down. Wonder how long that will take to fix.
Last edited by lordrahlly on Sep 14, 2017, 7:07:28 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info