Xbox One 3.0.1b Patch Notes

sorry, but NO german version??? ok, you will lose a lot of players! sorry, but this is very poor GGG! the german community is very huge and the "no german localization" was almost the only fail for the german poe-community. now, with this bad decision you will lose a lot of german player. not everyone speaks english, me too. i am german an my english isn't good too. i loved this game, but without a german localization, you will lose a lot of german players every week more an more. i hope, this is ok for you. sorry, but this is really crap. failed GGG!
Last edited by COI3RA on Sep 14, 2017, 7:28:11 PM
I have used neversinks filters before but can we get a list maybe ingame that will give examples of what each one does for new players. I mean they are gonna have no clue what the difference between strict and very strict is.

NeverSink's Filter - Regular - Used by the majority of players. It won't hide anything expensive, while filtering out all the trash. Shows all rares and a lot of "potentially useful items", great for new leagues, new players and solo selffound environments.

NeverSink's Filter - Semi-Strict - Shows the top ~65% of all rares, hides less popular recipes and crafting bases. This is a good allrounder version.

NeverSink's Filter - Strict - Shows the top ~35% of all rares, hides most recipes and crafting bases. Designed for optimized builds, that want to farm/grind effectively.

NeverSink's Filter - Very Strict - Shows the top ~15% of all rares, hides scrolls, armorers and augmentations. Only shows the best crafting bases and recipes. Designed for very fast, well geared meta builds.

NeverSink's Filter - Über-Strict (WARNING: NOT RECOMMENDED) - Shows the top ~5% of all rares, hides transmutations and whetstones. Advised for insanely fast builds, such as vaal spark/fireball and well organized veteran parties.

here it is make add this as a drop down when you go to each one.
Last edited by Stormswa on Sep 14, 2017, 7:22:01 PM
Holy, this makes me moist!
"
COI3RA wrote:
sorry, but NO german version??? ok, you will lose a lot of players! sorry, but this is very poor GGG! the german community is very huge and the "no german localization" was almost the only fail for the german poe-community. now, with this bad decition you will lose a lot of german player. not everyone speaks english, me too. i am german an my english isn't good too. i loved this game, but without a german localization, you will lose a lot of german players every week more an more. i hope, this is ok for you. sorry, but this is really crap. failed GGG!

It's a long term project, doubt they promised it for the upcoming patch?

I expect 8 of 10 german players to go with the english version rather than a new german one btw, new and old "Exiles". Don't get the outrage here.
And i smell riots on Xbox by people who get forced to use the language of the console home setting. I just hope you will be able to switch internally.
Why is the PC Servers going down for xbox? Dont you guys have servers for them?
So im 1h and 40 mins past the patch deploy time. My game is not updating and i cannot play because it keep asking me to update the game wich is not happening. WHY
I had to manually start the update under games & apps despite having auto-update activated... i had the Xbox online the whole time tho', maybe that was a factor. Not an expert there. Anywho, it should be available for you this way! ~1GB
"
azamatsecoy wrote:
I had to manually start the update under games & apps despite having auto-update activated... i had the Xbox online the whole time tho', maybe that was a factor. Not an expert there. Anywho, it should be available for you this way! ~1GB

Thanks, but it's not working for me. I can't update my game 'cause there isn't any update available even under my games and apps =/
I friggin knew it.... I KNEW you guys would deliver. You've never failed to deliver in the past 4 years.I love the XBox Version better than the PC version. Just wish the damn prices would stabilize in trade....
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
so the mark place has no items not even the items im selling cant buy or sell items because well nothing apparently exists anymore when will it get fixed honestly not interested in playing until it is ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info