Xbox One 3.0.1b Patch Notes

Yes, also think we need notification for trade market. It's annoying going to town so often to check board -.-. And almost any movement skill is practically useless if you are surrounded with mobs, because always will attack them. Hope so there is a way to fix that. Rest is just perfect :)
"
kimjungbill wrote:
But is rubber banding when using a movement ability fixed?

No and it will probably take a while since its been that way since 2012 on PC (It got better but never fixed).
We also need some kind of search feature or filter for the trade market. Inspecting each piece of gear individually is ridiculous, especially jewels.
Thank god. Neversink filters are definitely a huge bonus.
Buy the ticket, take the ride.
"
DMcEwen wrote:
We also need some kind of search feature or filter for the trade market. Inspecting each piece of gear individually is ridiculous, especially jewels.

I don't even look anymore. Trying to find an amulet or ring in a sea of potential garbage is just too frustrating. Especially if they're asking for some type of currency I don't have in my inventory and have to go back to my stash to get. Good luck finding that one piece again... :(
Can we now get a temporary removal of all ground effect until they no longer cause massive issue?

ground map mod are a pain because they create costant lag and build like cwc whispering ice cant realy play in group because it generate an incredible ammount of chilled ground which cause issue.

Also arrow that get stuck in wall need to disappear fast,playing with a barrage friend and so many arrow got stuck in the wall fighting atziri that it caused a crash that force closed all portal.
IGN : DCDTDito
"
kadin wrote:
"
DMcEwen wrote:

I don't even look anymore. Trying to find an amulet or ring in a sea of potential garbage is just too frustrating. Especially if they're asking for some type of currency I don't have in my inventory and have to go back to my stash to get. Good luck finding that one piece again... :(

If you press A to make an offer on it, while it's "Preparing" it will stay in your offer tab in the trade board. I use this so I can then go to the stash and pull out currency, go back and make an offer.
press the offer button so it pop up in your offer list. It will stay there as submmiting allow you to fetch that currency and come back to put the ammount the seller ask.
IGN : DCDTDito
"
Cidna wrote:
"
kadin wrote:
"
DMcEwen wrote:

If you press A to make an offer on it, while it's "Preparing" it will stay in your offer tab in the trade board. I use this so I can then go to the stash and pull out currency, go back and make an offer.

Had no idea about this, that should make it a lot easier. Thanks!
So the Lair Map is not fixed based on this patch notes? Several players wrote in the bug forum that they get a crash once they wanna enter a "Lair" map, so its inpossible at the moment to complete all challene (complete all yellow maps).

Also no weapon swap? I thought you guys told us that its coming next patch?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info