[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Try it out. If you like what the long winter does, keep it. Otherwise I recommend just selling it.

"
Gaduk0 wrote:
Why are doing full conversion cold ? Except from Element Overload, you don't get many elemental damage

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Damage_conversion#Mechanics

"Damage conversion is done before any increases, or multipliers are applied to damage guaranteeing that they are only applied once. However, converted damage is affected by modifiers that apply to be both the original damage type it was converted from, and the new damage type that it was converted to."

Glacial Cascade has built in 60% conversion, so we want the 100% conversion.

"
_IMMUNE_ wrote:
I dont see a POB or tree link am I over looking it?

It's in the OP, right under the dmg calculation spoiler.
https://pastebin.com/Ci5SuGWt

Open PoB and import from pastebin.

Just hit level 80, I think that's the fastest I've ever reached 80 in any league. It took me a little while to get used to the mine/detonate mechanics after switching to mines around 70, but now I'm cruising through maps. I've done merciless lab and got most of my early-mid mapping gear. I have 4300 life, capped resists, and a little over 10k evasion.

My next upgrades will probably be saving up for a 5L, grabbing the jewel nodes in the tree, and then buying awesome jewels/eyes.

The new maps and abysses are quite fun, and I don't think I've failed an abyss since getting most of my current gear.

Thanks for the build and guide, would recommend to anyone on the fence. Took no time at all to get geared and is really fun to play.

furious miner and hes pets

right colors finally :) once it 6links ill ditch tabula and go QotF

awesome build really
Last edited by Teckzon on Dec 10, 2017, 12:28:26 PM
why elemental overload when its non crit?
Elemental overload removes crit multi so it's only good for non crit :-)

Orb of storms hits very fast and even with just 5% crit chance elemental overload should be up almost always
Glad to hear the builds is working out for you guys!
So i have a question, In your character skills, your passive tree is quite a bit different than the PoB tree you linked. I was curious which one would be the correct one to use? or would both be fine? I noticed your character in starting out specced more elemental damage instead of the first physical nodes and such. So I was just curious.
The differences should be minor. I grab the AoE because I'm still self cast, when I respec to miner I will drop those. The elemental starting nodes are from when I leveled with freezing pulse from 1-28, they will be respecced to the physical nodes at some point.
Last edited by Scully on Dec 11, 2017, 2:18:28 AM
Why not clever construction? My mines can get wrecked a lot. :(
It's unnecessary, I never even grabbed it on my level 89 character.

Mines no longer take damage while arming, meaning the only time they are vulnerable are when they are ready to explode. Your spell totem + detonate mines will detonate them immediately leaving no room for them to die. If you rely on detonating the mines yourself, then yes there is a small room where they are vulnerable. Grab clever construction if this is the case.
Last edited by Scully on Dec 11, 2017, 11:55:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info