[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

How do I use mines without stutterstepping through the whole map? I'm 56 right now and it's getting kinda annoying having to stop to put down the mines, then stop again to detonate them. I'm doing the numlock thing but that doesn't help the speed factor
Spell totem+detonate mine seems not to work for me. Any advice why? I just linked the 2 gem together and it does not detonate
"
Scully wrote:
I thought I had gotten rid of all the references to that jewel as this build won't be using it. The jewel turned out to be drop only and kind of expensive.

If you're struggling with mana cost you can always use a lvl 1 flame dash, link flame dash to blood magic support or use an instant mana flask.

It can sometimes be difficult to predict what kind of problems other players will experience. I'd love some more feedback from you guys on how it went following the very basic leveling guide I made. Anyone else struggle with mana?

Vaal Clarity + Increased Duration gives almost 20 seconds of no mana cost. One use gets me through the abyss cracks and gets me enough souls for another use if I need
"
Psykalisk wrote:

Vaal Clarity + Increased Duration gives almost 20 seconds of no mana cost. One use gets me through the abyss cracks and gets me enough souls for another use if I need

Good idea, will add that to the leveling guide.

"
turntup1234 wrote:
How do I use mines without stutterstepping through the whole map? I'm 56 right now and it's getting kinda annoying having to stop to put down the mines, then stop again to detonate them. I'm doing the numlock thing but that doesn't help the speed factor

Volatile mines should make it much more tolerable, but I see you have it already. Remember that arming time is 0.25s so there is no point in spamming detonate before it's armed. If you still find it annoying I suggest you make more use of spelltotem + detonate.

"
Thanatos1987 wrote:
Spell totem+detonate mine seems not to work for me. Any advice why? I just linked the 2 gem together and it does not detonate

Everything seems to be in order judging from your character page. But detonate mines is a spell used by the totem and totems only cast/attack when enemies are nearby (near the totem, not you).
Last edited by Scully on Dec 13, 2017, 5:15:46 PM
Would it be worth it to buy a 5l Tremor, or chance it on a normal staff? If i were to buy a 5l, what gem would i leave out? 5l with the right colors seem to be above 100c.
"
trollzilla wrote:
Would it be worth it to buy a 5l Tremor, or chance it on a normal staff? If i were to buy a 5l, what gem would i leave out? 5l with the right colors seem to be above 100c.

Personally, I got lucky and received the 5L prophecy, but that's an option to buy if it's cheaper than buying just a 5L Tremor. That way I could buy a decent roll tremor and just 5L it myself.

Also, in my 5L i'm using 5 blues since that was pretty easy to get using chromes (Using Elemental Focus instead of Mine/Trap Damage which would be harder to get 4B/1G).

Others might have better suggestions though.
"
AcroKnight wrote:
"
trollzilla wrote:

Personally, I got lucky and received the 5L prophecy, but that's an option to buy if it's cheaper than buying just a 5L Tremor. That way I could buy a decent roll tremor and just 5L it myself.

Also, in my 5L i'm using 5 blues since that was pretty easy to get using chromes (Using Elemental Focus instead of Mine/Trap Damage which would be harder to get 4B/1G).

Others might have better suggestions though.

So your idea was solid, bought a tremor for 1 alch, bought the prophecy for 28c, then w/ 15chroms i got 4b 1g. I'd say it worked out, saved me roughly 22c.
me doing normal atziri last phase (let her heal to almost full hp)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBrsBrKAlPU

highest content i have done with this build yet is guardian of hydra
ulab was easy, izaro got 1shot on trial 1 and 2, and max5 sec kill on last trial

current gear

The new abyss jewels seem to favor attack builds... Anyone else notice this? Feel a little tempted to reroll a bow build. :)
From GGGs list of known bugs:

"Detonate Mines sometimes fails to detonate if you try to detonate it while running."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info