[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Hi, thanks for this build. I have question - which golem to choose?
Hi, nice build you have here. I really like how it looks and how it owns content in videos.
I want to make it starter/main build with few EX currency help from a friend. Will it be updated for 3.1?
For example there is a new unique gem right for your build and nothing needs to be changed in a tree for it to work, and limit is exactly 2 gems! There will be 6 bursts for each mine?
Can anyone tell me whats the difference will be if i use GC with traps? And why everyone uses GC mines not GC traps? Shouldn't they give same amount of damage ?
I tried this today in Harbinger and I just feel it's really lacking to do end game. I know you calculated 3M dps and I have slightlyless but unless I'm doing something wrong I'm not really feeling it. It's good against trash mobs and the mapping is really nice but bossing is really difficult. I was able to kill the hydra on 3 deaths, Minotaur owned me. Didn't attempt the other guardians. On the other hand I respecced from the dagger and shield variant (windz GC miner) and that one just did so much more damage albiet the trade off is that it's really slow when it comes to mapping.

This is my equipment. https://pastebin.com/3tHWG60f

I'm still optimising and trying different GC builds in preparation of next league but atm I prefer the dagger and shield variant.
Last edited by Eathb on Nov 28, 2017, 3:56:59 AM
"
I tried this today in Harbinger and I just feel it's really lacking to do end game. I know you calculated 3M dps and I have slightlyless but unless I'm doing something wrong I'm not really feeling it. It's good against trash mobs and the mapping is really nice but bossing is really difficult. I was able to kill the hydra on 3 deaths, Minotaur owned me. Didn't attempt the other guardians. On the other hand I respecced from the dagger and shield variant (windz GC miner) and that one just did so much more damage albiet the trade off is that it's really slow when it comes to mapping.

This is my equipment. https://pastebin.com/3tHWG60f

I'm still optimising and trying different GC builds in preparation of next league but atm I prefer the dagger and shield variant.

you're prolly dying because you're not running a jade flask, thus having only 9k evasion. having es gloves and armor boots also contribute to that. OP has 29k evasion with jade flask and evasion gear.
your mana is also less than 30% of your life pool, which can be fixed by respeccing a random int node above arcane focus and taking inspiration with that.

you also don't need winter spirit with that helm enchant. you can get way more damage by respeccing those 3 points to frost walker for example. also consider using belt of the deciever for bossing instead of HH

i haven't personally played this build, or any miner for that matter (but plan on starting next league with it to fill my bank since this is practically free of charge t15 farmer) so my observations may be wrong.
Last edited by LaBBe_ on Nov 28, 2017, 9:03:57 PM
"
DustDevilAlvy wrote:
Can anyone tell me whats the difference will be if i use GC with traps? And why everyone uses GC mines not GC traps? Shouldn't they give same amount of damage ?

Traps require you to aim and has a smidgen less damage. However the biggest problem comes in the form of charges. Traps has charges that when emptied, require you to stop and wait for a recharge.

That said, if you want to convert this build to a trapper it's entirely possible. I can help if you want.

"
LaBBe_ wrote:
you're prolly dying because you're not running a jade flask, thus having only 9k evasion. having es gloves and armor boots also contribute to that. OP has 29k evasion with jade flask and evasion gear.
your mana is also less than 30% of your life pool, which can be fixed by respeccing a random int node above arcane focus and taking inspiration with that.

^
Pretty much everything he said. Evasion is the focus of this build, for survival and clear speed. 9k ev gives us a grand total of -8% movement speed :-)

As for 3.1, if we hear nothing else GC miner will be stronger than ever with the new support gem. It means we don't need to grab the conversion nodes anymore as the gem gives us the last 40%. Where those points are best spent I'll figure out and will be updating this build over the next couple of days with new damage calculation and such.

However, keep in mind that without the patch notes we won't know the full changes coming to GC.

Last edited by Scully on Nov 29, 2017, 6:04:18 AM
"
Scully wrote:
Where those points are best spent I'll figure out and will be updating this build over the next couple of days with new damage calculation and such.

I was thinking alchemist. 5k extra evasion with your PoB, crap load of damage from flasks. Also it's the same amount of points we get by not picking winter spirit. Assuming no other changes than the teased treshold jewel ofc.
Last edited by LaBBe_ on Dec 1, 2017, 12:04:32 AM
"
LaBBe_ wrote:
"
Scully wrote:
Where those points are best spent I'll figure out and will be updating this build over the next couple of days with new damage calculation and such.

I was thinking alchemist. 5k extra evasion with your PoB, crap load of damage from flasks. Also it's the same amount of points we get by not picking winter spirit. Assuming no other changes than the teased treshold jewel ofc.

Good idea, they are fantastic for this build as with enough evasion we can drop the quicksilver potion.

However, I'm also looking to get enough mana regen to drop the mana potion, so maybe free up some additional skillpoints by dropping clever construction? I did after all play until lvl 89 before I even allocated that node. Mines are invulnerable until they've armed, and then instantly detonated by our totem, leaving no room for them to be killed anyway.

Dropping clever construction means we can get deep thoughts and primal spirit, freeing up a potion slot by allowing us to drop the mana potion.
Last edited by Scully on Dec 3, 2017, 8:57:07 PM
Updated OP a bit. Can't do much more until PoB gets updated and GGG released patch notes. I will be adding a more detailed lvling section to the guide for 3.1 at some point.

"
Hi, thanks for this build. I have question - which golem to choose?

I really don't like using golems for this. They can bait boss attacks while offscreen and kill you that way. They also make chain maps a problem. But if you absolutely want to use one I'd say either stone golem for the regen/tanking or chaos golem for the additional physical dmg reduction.
"Queen of the Forest
Now has 200 to 240% increased Evasion Rating (down from 240 to 380%). The movement speed bonus this item can provide has been capped at 100% for all versions.

Changes to evasion basetypes in The Fall of Oriath both pushed the evasion rating of this item too high, and took the movement speed this item granted to an extreme. We never intended for a single item to be able to provide so much movement speed. Over time as more movement speed and evasion became available this item has become unreasonable. The movement speed players were attaining was not something that the game was designed to handle. This cap is unlikely to affect average use of this item."

RIP

Seriously though, we should fine. We never had insane amounts of evasion anyway, "only" 34k. And the minor nerf to the mana behind MoM won't be a big problem either.

This is still going to be my starter for 3.1
Last edited by Scully on Dec 4, 2017, 7:24:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info