[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

just did shaper with my current gear
"
Teckzon wrote:

Congratulations dude! With a 5link? Even more impressive. You're probably the first person to kill shaper with this build :-)
Finally got my build to the point of being playable. Life is only 4k, could someone take a look as to what i should improve next? (I know there's tons of improvement needed, would just like direction)
Been thinking about these helmets and possibilities alot.

I have an idea with scourge claw for this, no idea if anyone has tried it, please let me know if its meh or not.

Simply swopping tremor for scourge + mediocre crit shield its a 12k pob avg dmg upgrade. thats without minion nodes, and dont get me started on the possibilities if abyss jewel minion dmg increases work aswell.

"XX Increased minion damage if you've killed recently" etc.

Seems insane

EDIT:

Would also have a lookout for the Shroud of The Lightless armor, i know it's darn expensive, but tickle me if that amount of extra % hp and mana and potential EHP isn't sexy. Id definately take Shroud over Kaoms. Hypothetically
Last edited by Yunojelly on Dec 14, 2017, 3:23:36 PM
Why is noone talking about that new crazy "place one additonal mine" Suffix on Helmet?

It is dirt cheap (lot of them for 1chaos: http://poe.trade/search/akomasomazyaki) and should be a must-have in any mine build now. You don't even need any other crazy elder/shaper rolls for it to be awesome.

Placing 4 Mines instead of 3 every single time...that's another 33% MORE Dmg, for 1 chaos.

Or you could even get rid of minefield and get elemental focus instead, if you prefer that (lower mana cost, dropping 2x 20k dmg mines instead of 4x 10k dmg ones).

Don't waste you currency for Lab Enchants on non-shaper helmet, they are absolet
I found one of those. It will be included in the update, which is coming tomorrow (instead of tonight, something came up)
Really happy w/ my damage output, but i'm sitting at 4.1k health and feel so glass cannon. Currently sitting on 70c and not sure how to proceed gear wise.
"
Scully wrote:
"
Teckzon wrote:

Congratulations dude! With a 5link? Even more impressive. You're probably the first person to kill shaper with this build :-)

yeah with 5link, the damage is bit on the lowside, but i know shaper mechanics pretty well.

6link would bring about 50% more dmg to the fight, wich would make it much much smoother

finally

I mean I never really went ham on crafting myself, but thats just insane if you got the currency to make it happen.
Reach out and touch hate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info