[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Oh, now I understand why its better to spec into mines at 70. I did it at 48 and I'm having a hard time[/quote]

The lvl70 is because of gems. Tremor rod itself need 45. But its better to go around 70 on mines, cuz of ascendancy points. Yes, it can be a hard to play mines before. You can go as selfcast GC at this point
With The Long Winter being kind of expensive right now, how would you prioritize gearing as far as
Queen of the Forest, Essence Worm, and The Long Winter go for early mapping purposes?
Essence worm is pretty important since we're going MoM. Don't want to reserve 50% of our mana with hatred aura.

I only see one Queen of the Forest for sale in HC atm, going for 5c. It's important, but we can make use of 30% ms boots and a ms rolled quicksilver flask for early mapping no problem.
edit: good news is there are lots for sale in SC, going for around 11c.

The Long Winter isn't needed at all since we can get full conversion in the tree easily. Get that one last.
Last edited by Scully on Dec 9, 2017, 2:02:36 PM
Hey, sorry for repeating...is it really endgame viable? Uber atziri, shaper, etc? Thx again :)
In SC, absolutely. In HC, it completely depends on you :p
Hopefully I'll get to do some videos on uber/shaper this league if I can stay alive long enough!
You are brave playing hardcore this league, some of the Abysses are pretty rippy lol. Just about to hit 70, looking forward to getting into maps and transitioning to mines.
Writing down a couple of changes I'll do to the guide soon, before I go to bed:

- I'll remove The Long Winter from the PoB build.
We don't get it from the quest and it's somewhat expensive. We can already get full conversion easy in the tree. Besides, the new abyss jewels are pretty crazy, so I'd rather use those.

- Potentially add fire nova mines to leveling sections.
It's a decent alternative for those who really want to level as a miner. I know I spent the entire time leveling longing to play with mines. Even found myself pressing the detonate mines button from time to time.
I dont see a POB or tree link am I over looking it?
My Current Gear:

i got long winter aswell, got it from cruel lab, is it worth to keep using?

lvl77 atm, cruising yellow maps with no problems with mines
Why are doing full conversion cold ? Except from Element Overload, you don't get many elemental damage

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info