[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Our bursts already reach the edge of the screen with sabo miner AoE. A 4 stat jewel will be better than another Long Winter, but until you get that jewel you can use 2 Long Winters.
Really looking forward to using this as a league starter tomorrow! Thanks for the build. I've never played mines before so it will be fun to try something new.

Any tips for leveling outside of the early trees in PoB?
Why don't you go for the mine nodes until endgame? Wouldn't the mine speed/damage be useful for leveling?
Would you change much for a softcore build, and how hard do you think it will be to acquire a tremor rod within the first couple days of a league?
"
Primal21 wrote:
Would you change much for a softcore build, and how hard do you think it will be to acquire a tremor rod within the first couple days of a league?

You could save phase acrobatics for last.

As for getting a tremor rod, it shouldn't be a problem. Mine builds are still fairly niche and not all mine builds use tremor rod.

"
Haxxtastic wrote:
Why don't you go for the mine nodes until endgame? Wouldn't the mine speed/damage be useful for leveling?

I used to level this as self cast blade vortex, hence no mine nodes needed. If you choose to level as mines you go for demolitions expert first.

"
AcroKnight wrote:
Really looking forward to using this as a league starter tomorrow! Thanks for the build. I've never played mines before so it will be fun to try something new.

Any tips for leveling outside of the early trees in PoB?

Blade vortex for leveling is really fast, but can be dangerous if you don't know what you're doing because you have to get up close to enemies. I think with the new jewel I'd recommend leveling as self cast GC.

My only other advice for leveling would be to ignore the skillbook quest gods in act 6-9 and go back for them when you're overlevelled. They're all pretty dangerous.
Watch out for act 8 sewer Doedre as she can easily one shot most builds with her teleport attack. Definitely learn that fight or pay someone to kill it for you.

I want to make a more detailed leveling guide after 3.1 launch weekend.
Since it's been requested a bunch, I added a short leveling segment to the build guide. The PoB link has some gear suggestion and a lvl 59 tree, but here I go more into detail with focus on this being your league starter character.
Last edited by Scully on Dec 8, 2017, 3:27:42 AM
1 hours 44 minutes! :o

Any last questions?
I think I'm set! Thanks for adding that leveling section, definitely helps give some perspective. I think I'll take your advice and use self-cast glacial cascade. Looking forward to starting soon.
I'll be unavailable for the next 12 hours, see you on the other side :p
"
Scully wrote:
1 hours 44 minutes! :o

Any last questions?

Wich ascendancy points should I take first?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info