[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Still don't understand how you get it? You have only better amulet then I do, i think, and enchant on Atziri step (which is not always active ofc), plus you don't have any of dps jewels and no Taste of Hate and no small point from uber lab! I just don't understand. Does in game your tooltip show you 63k full buffed or it's lower?
"
Wolverine67 wrote:
and enchant on Atziri step (which is not always active ofc)

The "10% penetration if not killed recently" is 100% active.
We never kill anything, the mines do :)

That's why this enchant is so strong for us, it is balanced to only have a small uptime, but with playing mines it has a 100% uptime.
Alright, my bad then :). But still, that not explain how he have that much dps...
"
Wolverine67 wrote:
Alright, my bad then :). But still, that not explain how he have that much dps...

6-link vs 5 Link.
And his GC is 21/20 vs your 19/9

I'f suggest getting a (corrupted) 20/20 GC asap, they are only around 5chaos.
Not on here mate ;). I'm playing on xbox. Have 6l, 21/20 and rest of them are 20/20. Opal ring,amulet with spell/cold mdg, dps jewels, taste of hate, atziri flask, etc...
Sorry, was away for a few days. If you're not going to run an evasion flask then QotF will not be BIS.

I'm guessing mines are laid at your feet automatically on xbox, no need for numlock trick huh?
Yep, exactly. It's really easy to play miner on xb. Lat night I've tried shaper, and killed him easily. Have some lags before, and died 2-3 times cuz of that, but fight itself was really easy. So, I'm guessing my dps is quite good enough. I realize, if I'm not wrong that elemental overload doesn't show in tooltip dps, before is activated and ofc arcane surge. But still, I think I'm away of 50k tooltip :D.
Hey, loving the build! Would love some tips on what to upgrade, I'm feeling "stuck" evasion wise, would love to get more MS as it's getting pretty tiring running around at 30%movespeed!I will be getting a ev/es hybrid glove or boot for 4b sockets whenever I get a good base! I'm struggling a bit manawise when fighting bosses for more then a few seconds, but that'll be fine once I get vaal clarity.

-Should I aim to level a 20% quality gem?

-Will be getting atziri's & wise oak asap

-Should I get The long winter x2 or abyss jewel and open a node slot?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/skullcrusher22/characters

Last edited by skullcrusher22 on Feb 3, 2018, 9:16:32 PM

"
-Should I aim to level a 20% quality gem?

Buy a corrupted 20/20 GC for 3chaos. http://poe.trade/search/omenanoninarin

Level 6x nice Q16+ gems in our weaponswap.

"
-Will be getting atziri's & wise oak asap

Don't get Wise Oak, we already have plenty Penetration, it's not a good DPS increase.
Use a Quicksilver instead. (Quicksilver+Evade Flask is what makes this build so fast, you have to run both, otherwise you could just get rid of the QOTF as you are not using the only upside of it)

"
-Should I get The long winter x2 or abyss jewel and open a node slot?

Use 2x LongWinter. Remember the second long winter is practically "free", as you get the 3 Skill-Points from the Conversion Wheel back.

Also try saving up for a 5-link Tremor rod (30chaos), this will add +40% more dmg.

This build looks cool, I'll provably use this build as league starter for 3.2 if you can 6L easily with Bestiary recipes.

The other 2 builds I want to play require too many on-kill effects to work well, so stopping to search for the mob and throw a net or start fights from 0 in the blood altar will suck.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info