[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Thx for answering!

One more question lol. regarding to jewels, would elemental dmg be better on abyss jews or is flat phy better? ele dmg usualy have higher number than phy, but with all the conversions from jew/weap/amulet etc.... would same tier phy dmg be better in the end?

Cheers!

Spoiler
"
Schejian wrote:
"
zanosaur wrote:
just a question with the unique jews, im currently using 2 long winters for the phy to cold conversion. is it better to switch to a phy to cold watcher's eye and save a jew slot for another flat damage jew?
cheers

No, it's not worth it. Better get the 15% Penetration with Hatred Version, that's a way better DPS increase than switching the jewels.

"
also what does "GC has an addition burst" actually mean? it is useful?

2 Additional Burst increase the total range (lenght) of each GC by about 30-50%.
See this picture: Instead of 4 Circles you'll get 6.

Very usfull for mapclearing, i wouldn't want to miss it.

Ign: Zanosaur
Schejian I can see you are doing a crit version (similar tree).
What is better? Cause it seems yo still has decent defense and life (little less then Tremor version, more then Windz's).

Have a dagger that would fit this purpose..
I don't see how you can continue to improve your character for the duration of an entire league without eventually speccing into crit.

@Schejian You can save 2 points by dropping deep wisdom + the 2 aoe nodes and grabbing the crit node instead.
"
Scully wrote:

@Schejian You can save 2 points by dropping deep wisdom + the 2 aoe nodes and grabbing the crit node instead.

That was still a leftover from the non-crit skilltree, thanks for noticing. Will be fixed :)

"
Schejian I can see you are doing a crit version (similar tree).
What is better? Cause it seems yo still has decent defense and life (little less then Tremor version, more then Windz's).

As Scully said, the crit version is a bit better, but it needs a lot of investment to surpass this build. You need to be able to spend at least about 8-11EX on weapons to see a benefit.

+ 3x times the Damage
- Expensive
- A bit slower (losing 30-40%MS)
- little less HP

@Scully

Im thinking about next point in your current PoB-link. Stayed between "Occultist's dominion" or addition mine next from the "Volatile mines" node. The PoB tells me additional 1700 dmg for first one. I do not have a hat with additional mine mod. May be that node can be perfect for me, or not?
"
_SP_ wrote:
@Scully I do not have a hat with additional mine mod. May be that node can be perfect for me, or not?

I think you are misunderstanding the "place an additonal mine" mod:

It doesn't allow you to place more max mines at the same time (e.g. lay max 10mines instead of 9).
Instead: Everytime you plant an mine, you will lay one more (So lay 4mines instead of 3, per click).

That's why it is soo strong, it simple lets you place 4Mines everytime, instead of just 3.
"
Schejian wrote:

I think you are misunderstanding the "place an additonal mine" mod:

Thanks for explanation.
nevermind
Last edited by fievelgoespostal on Jan 25, 2018, 7:57:10 PM
Thanks for this build. It was my league starter build and I have enjoyed it so freaking much. I have roughly 1300 hours in POE, and I have never attempted to kill Shaper or the Guardians. I was a Standard player until the Harbinger league showed me the error of my ways.

Just killed all 4 Guardians tonight in about 30 minutes on my first try. Didnt watch any videos, other than the random videos and gifs I have seen on the forums from people advertising their builds.

I waited so long because I wasnt sure I could do it, or that my character was ready...boy was I wrong.

This build is super strong and made chopped liver of the Guardians(Minotaur was done with Temporal Chains). I plan on attempting Shaper this weekend.
Shaper is almost easier to kill then guardians, you just have to know his mechanics. If you know it, and know how to avoid his skills, you'll done it easily. If you never played shaper before, I suggest you to watch a video first, to see his phases/skills, learn mechanic. It will be easier for you. Good luck on trying, hope so you'll kill him ;)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info