[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Improvements are coming to this league which will make it easier for summoners/miners to capture creatures (can capture pokemons after they die).
What are you using on your helmet?

CWDT-Inc. Duration-Immortal Call-Frost Bomb? Frost bomb is supported by Remote mines

Flame Dash-Faster Casting-Increased Duration-Vaal Grace? Flame Dash is supported by Remote
mines

Orb of Storms-CoH-Frostbite-Arcane surge? Frostbite is supported by Remote mines

Detonate Mines-Spell Totem-Inc. Duration-Totem resis? Detonate mines is supported by Remote mines (and not both, I tested)

4 of the 4 support links are broken if we use a Shaper helmet...
Last edited by Visca on Mar 5, 2018, 1:21:45 PM
How strong is this build for boss deletion?
"
Visca wrote:
What are you using on your helmet?

CWDT-Inc. Duration-Immortal Call-Frost Bomb? Frost bomb is supported by Remote mines

Flame Dash-Faster Casting-Increased Duration-Vaal Grace? Flame Dash is supported by Remote
mines

Orb of Storms-CoH-Frostbite-Arcane surge? Frostbite is supported by Remote mines

Detonate Mines-Spell Totem-Inc. Duration-Totem resis? Detonate mines is supported by Remote mines (and not both, I tested)

4 of the 4 support links are broken if we use a Shaper helmet...

pseudo 2link+3link was my solution for the helmet

CWDT+Immortal call+increased duration+vaal aura

then on the rest you get

6link tremor rod GC mines
4link detonate mines totem
4link orbs of storms+curse on hit+frostbite+arcane surge
2link+2link flame dash+faster casting /UNLINKED/ cwdt+frost bomb
1link essence worm ring for hatred

Still not using a 6link queen of the forest this way
Last edited by Baraqel on Mar 6, 2018, 10:17:04 AM
Yeah sorry about that, I'll address the "supported by mines" problem with the helmet in the guide. Above me is a good answer for now.
"
Scully wrote:
Yeah sorry about that, I'll address the "supported by mines" problem with the helmet in the guide. Above me is a good answer for now.

Hey Scully, do you roughly know how big a difference is the DPS on this compared to Windz? I used your PoB link as well as his PoB link and his damage comes off as 98k while yours is 38k with Overload. I'm not sure how much DPS Tremor will add though. I'm just worried that this build won't kill most bosses quick enough or will you have enough DPS for all content?
Sadly calculating the dmg of this build became difficult after the revelation that tremor rod uses the cast speed of the gem on the second detonation.

Tremor rod makes it a lot smoother to dodge a boss while still dealing dps thanks to the big boost to mine laying speed + second detonation, but I can say for sure this has a lot lower DPS than windz crit build, that's just the nature of crit vs non crit.

If you're just looking for super DPS and slower map clearing go with windz' build (if you can afford it). People have done shaper with this build and they didn't complain though :)

edit: having said that. Dropping jade flask on bosses for the wise oak should get you close to 50k tooltip (if you have pen on necklace): https://pastebin.com/uC8aKdrV
Last edited by Scully on Mar 7, 2018, 5:37:12 PM
RIght now I'm using this build but made a crit variation of it. I'm using QoTF for the fast movespeed and still have quite a bit of evasion due to using an evasion shield.

I found this helm:

So decided to try it out as crit. Tremor rod certainly helps with the mine laying speed...crazy how much of a difference it makes but you are right, DPS is far higher with crit but honestly feels like overkill.
Well that helmet is insane, congratulations. Are you running with only 60% conversion on GC btw?
"
Scully wrote:
Well that helmet is insane, congratulations. Are you running with only 60% conversion on GC btw?

Ya only 60%, I'm still missing the 40%. Not sure where I should be getting that. I don't think I have enough points for the skill points for the nodes that provide the conversion. How big of a difference is 40% conversion? Should I be using Long Winter instead?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info