[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

"
Charlouf wrote:
i'm trying this helm, with 2 shade of solaris and 1 pyre :

i'm pretty bad with PoB
but with Tremor rod it says 41,5K
with helmet : 66K
(without +40% GC damage on helm for both)

Sounds like you gimped your DPS prety hard? Altough the tooltip looks 'nicer' now, please correct me if i miscalculate:

With Tremor (+minefield):
4x Mines with 41k, pop twice. = 330k / cast

With Helmet:
2x Mines with 66k = 132k / cast
Last edited by Schejian on Dec 28, 2017, 5:28:19 AM
You will need some absurd weapons and 6/7link helmet (or shroud armour) to outdo tremor rod for DPS. I've made it more clear in the OP that Tremor Rod is still the way to go early/mid lategame, only swap when you have found some really good gear to replace it.

You don't ever have to swap at all though, Tremor Rod is still fantastic for non crit miner.
"
Schejian wrote:

Sounds like you gimped your DPS prety hard? Altough the tooltip looks 'nicer' now, please correct me if i miscalculate:

With Tremor (+minefield):
4x Mines with 41k, pop twice. = 330k / cast

With Helmet:
2x Mines with 66k = 132k / cast

Mines dont pop twice at the same time, and not sure they pop twice while u have totem up and spamming GC.
and not sure tremor rod put 4mines.

Last edited by Charlouf on Dec 28, 2017, 8:10:44 AM
"
Charlouf wrote:

Mines dont pop twice at the same time, and not sure they pop twice while u have totem up and spamming GC.
and not sure tremor rod put 4mines.

Be careful, PoB only shows you the average dmg per Mine. Not per Cast.
In your Picture:

In Helmet: 71k Average hit per mine. Laying 2 Mines.
In Tremor: 43k Average hit per mine. Laying 4 Mines. <- Better (More Links, allows you to add Minefield / other "more" mulitpliers"

Replacing "Elemental Focus" with Minefield on your Helm Setup would give you more dmg, even though the average dmg per mine would be lower. (And allowing you to chill/freeze, which is huge)

Last edited by Schejian on Dec 28, 2017, 9:02:23 AM
I made some updates to my gear, was wondering if any more knowledgeable players could throw some advice my way. I'll be adding another gem shortly to my passive tree which should boost my DPS more. I've been trying to find some new pieces but can't find anything that's a big enough upgrade to justify the price.
"
The_Fatness wrote:
I made some updates to my gear, was wondering if any more knowledgeable players could throw some advice my way. I'll be adding another gem shortly to my passive tree which should boost my DPS more. I've been trying to find some new pieces but can't find anything that's a big enough upgrade to justify the price.

Looking quite good. As you said you are mostly just missing the last few remaining Jewel-Slots.

Your best next Upgrade would be the +1 mine helmet. Adding +33% more DPS to your Setup. (Although, that won't be reflected on the pob sheet :))

Or if you are looking for more Survivablity:

Atziris step are a great fit for that build (High Evasion, Spelldodge).

Different Approach would be getting the new "-100% Frostbite Reservation" Amulet, and run Blasphemy+Frostbite for a 100% uptime curse Setup. That one plus Hypothermia (instead of elemental focus) let's you perma-freeze everything, at the cost of about 10-15% DPS.

Also i'm not quite sure why your running with a Jade-Flask but not a Quicksilver atm?
The main purpose of using QotF is giving the evade flask a +60-70% moving speed bonus that's stacking with Quicksilver. For that Sweet +200% Movement speed.

If you are not using a Quicksilver AND Evade, you could just switch to a Carcass Jack (or Belly) and just a default Quicksilver
I wanted to keep the DPS flasks and I can't live without the Mana flask. I get a speed boost from the Jade so I dropped my Quicksilver for the atziri. I've been checking daily for a helm with the additional mine but all the ones I've seen have awful stats.
Yeah, finding an acceptable +1 mine Helmets is a realy pain.

Concerning the Flasks:
Right now the Evade Flask is only giving you a weak +35%Movement Speed Bonus, as you got quite low EV atm.

So if you'd like you could be switching to a Carcass Jack and a Quicksilver flask (instead of evasion) for +70% movementspeed and a 8% DPS boost. Faster and more DPS with your current gear.

Question is: Do you even need more DPS atm, or is everything dieing instant anyway and the problem is getting around the map quicke (movementspeed+better defence)?:)

Last edited by Schejian on Dec 28, 2017, 1:05:12 PM
"
Schejian wrote:
Yeah, finding an acceptable +1 mine Helmets is a realy pain.

Concerning the Flasks:
Right now the Evade Flask is only giving you a weak +35%Movement Speed Bonus, as you got quite low EV atm.

So if you'd like you could be switching to a Carcass Jack and a Quicksilver flask (instead of evasion) for +70% movementspeed and a 8% DPS boost. Faster and more DPS with your current gear.

Question is: Do you even need more DPS atm, or is everything dieing instant anyway and the problem is getting around the map quicke (movementspeed+better defence)?:)

I'm not sure, the build isn't super great for super fast clearing in my opinion. Always having to stop for mines and totem makes it a little slower than say a bow build which never stops moving. I'm pretty broke from some items I've bought but don't really know what specifically will make my life better. I do know on the tougher maps I basically can't get hit or it's insta rip
"

I'm not sure, the build isn't super great for super fast clearing in my opinion. Always having to stop for mines and totem makes it a little slower than say a bow build which never stops moving. I'm pretty broke from some items I've bought but don't really know what specifically will make my life better. I do know on the tougher maps I basically can't get hit or it's insta rip

That's why i really dislike the "elemental focus" support here. It basically takes away most of our defence (freezing everything) while offering a dps-boost that we don't even need that badly.

But I can assure you the build can be a real fast map-clearer, at 200+% movement speed not many can keep up.(e.g. always running in front in the poorjoy-rotation, clearing the rooms before most shield-charges even arrive). Totem+Orb are only ever used at bosses. (yeah, we got so much dps already, casting orb of storms to proc +40%dmg is a waste of time on trash. Kinda crazy).

Imho: If you don't find a way to utilize QoTF you will be stuck in 50%movement-Speed-Hell without any movement Skill to boost, that's slow as fuck. Would make me quit the build for sure.

Last edited by Schejian on Dec 28, 2017, 1:50:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info