[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

Might be useful to someone:

1) About Vorici: there is "Vorici Chromatic Calculator" https://siveran.github.io/calc.html , you can use it to estimate chroming cost. For my helmet it was thousands of chromes to get 4 off-color sockets (not required anyway).

2) Be careful with "place additional mine" helmet - it will have "supported by remote mine" too. And this limits it to only CWDT setup with only self buff skills. I switched frostbomb to phase run like Schejian did. Totem and curse/orb setups will be places as mines if socketed in such helmet.

[Removed by Support]

P.S. Got myself full default tremor setup with new helmet and new belt. Have overcapped resistances (109%+) and tons of damage. Did merciless lab at 70lvl and had one problem - too much damage to play boss mechanics ^.^ . Rare map T6 boss was 1-shotted by 18 mine explosions with EO - just preplaced mines. With script above this build is just 1-click pack destroyer.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Dec 30, 2017, 2:35:23 PM
any tips about what gem i remove from tremor rod to put them in a helmet (remote mine 20 + place additionnal mine ?

"
[Removed by Support]

You sure about that? Isn't a single button press or hotkey (right click) performing two actions (lay mine *AND* detonate mine)? I'd love for this to be approved, as my 'D' finger is getting worn out, but I'm skeptical. PLEASE convince me :)
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Dec 30, 2017, 2:36:22 PM
"
moonballer wrote:
"
[Removed by Support]

You sure about that? Isn't a single button press or hotkey (right click) performing two actions (lay mine *AND* detonate mine)? I'd love for this to be approved, as my 'D' finger is getting worn out, but I'm skeptical. PLEASE convince me :)

Script does not lay mines - game does. If you count laying mines as a script action, then single action script would be

~RButton

which does absolutely nothing o) ~ symbol means that button is not blocked and game window receives that click.

But there can be no proofs of it, because support in script's thread has told only "one hotkey - one action". But script that opens inventory, clicks portal scroll and enters the portal also counts as "single action" and confirmed by players to be legal. And other scripts like typing some command in a chat - "open, symbol, ..., symbol, confirm command" also considered as "single action" and legal. Loops are forbidden, things that player can't do are fobidden (like triggering 10 auras with single button).
Untill there is no direct confirmation from support - use this at your own risk o)

P.S. In legacy league person-that-looks-just-like-me was using "one button drinks all potions" script and was not banned, so I am calm.
Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Dec 30, 2017, 2:40:15 PM
"
_SP_ wrote:
"
Schejian wrote:
Repeat the same for the 4th socket (more expensive, 13jewelleres per try), but still managable.

I have tried to get 4th blue on the Slink Gloves. I've wasted around 600 jewellers without luck, droped it and placed the 3lvl Enhance in green link.

The chance to get the blue link is 9% each try. I can't believe you failed the 9% chance 50 Times in a row :)
Last edited by Schejian on Dec 26, 2017, 2:00:10 PM
"
Charlouf wrote:
any tips about what gem i remove from tremor rod to put them in a helmet (remote mine 20 + place additionnal mine ?

Mine and trap damage support has the lowest damage, but removing elemental focus allows you to freeze/chill.
"

[Removed by Support]

P.S. Got myself full default tremor setup with new helmet and new belt. Have overcapped resistances (109%+) and tons of damage. Did merciless lab at 70lvl and had one problem - too much damage to play boss mechanics ^.^ . Rare map T6 boss was 1-shotted by 18 mine explosions with EO - just preplaced mines. With script above this build is just 1-click pack destroyer.

Why not just assign detonate mine function to right mouse button? Doesn't that do the same thing?

Doing this, i just hold right mouse button down, and rapidly tap lay mine key and it's like a totem detonating the mines

Last edited by Stacey_GGG on Dec 30, 2017, 2:41:01 PM
Hello! where i can see the skill tree ? do u have step per step ?
"
CoolColJ wrote:

Why not just assign detonate mine function to right mouse button? Doesn't that do the same thing?

Doing this, i just hold right mouse button down, and rapidly tap lay mine key and it's like a totem detonating the mines

Does it works for you? Game just does not allow me to have same binding for skill and detonate mines. And trying to lay mined with pressing D at the same time gives nothing: character is busy laying mines and can not use skill "detonate mines", which mechanically is built in skill and requires character to be able to use it, e.g. non of: frozen, stunned, channeling, casting or laying mines.

"
BlizardShafff wrote:
Hello! where i can see the skill tree ? do u have step per step ?

First post have link for Path of Building program with leveling, early maps and endgame trees. But I was looking at endgame tree and taking all major nodes except MoM till I got enough mana.
Last edited by LordOmni on Dec 27, 2017, 1:04:40 PM
Hi there -
I just respec'd my character to this from another miner build (it was way too squishy)

I think I have the gear together (though the 4x blue sockets on the hat were a serious pain in the ass) - That said, my sheet damage is only ~7k and I was hoping someone could do a once over and make sure I've not missed anything.

As well, because I was a different build, I had to redo my passive tree - Hoping there isn't anything amiss there.

Thanks in advance!

(Also, I'm still unsure of the playstyle... am I supposed to spam the mines or let them go off twice then lay more?)

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/dmzxls/characters/poosplosion
Last edited by mrdandandan on Dec 27, 2017, 2:40:05 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info