[3.2] Tremor Queen GC miner [HC/SC][Everything viable][Budget]

"
"
CoolColJ wrote:

Why not just assign detonate mine function to right mouse button? Doesn't that do the same thing?

Doing this, i just hold right mouse button down, and rapidly tap lay mine key and it's like a totem detonating the mines

Does it works for you? Game just does not allow me to have same binding for skill and detonate mines. And trying to lay mined with pressing D at the same time gives nothing: character is busy laying mines and can not use skill "detonate mines", which mechanically is built in skill and requires character to be able to use it, e.g. non of: frozen, stunned, channeling, casting

yeap, works fine for me, but I'm not trying to assign both the lay mine and detonate mine functions to the right mouse button. I have detonate mine on right mouse, and lay mine on a keyboard key

"
CoolColJ wrote:

yeap, works fine for me, but I'm not trying to assign both the lay mine and detonate mine functions to the right mouse button. I have detonate mine on right mouse, and lay mine on a keyboard key

Assigned mines to D and detonate to right mouse button. But mines explode only on initial 'click' of the button and if I lay mines while it is pressed, nothing happens untill I release it and 'click' again.
I want to know how to do this o) This will eliminate lag vulnerability of the script. May be you have mouse that constantly clicks while button is pressed down?

2 dmzxls

You can have 9 mines out so there is no need to wait for them to explode once or twice. And to calculate single cast damage you need to take hit damage from PoB (full damage) or tooltip (partial damage) and multiply it to 2*(3+1)*2=16 (two hits per GC, four mines, two explosions) if you have "place additional mine" helmet. Gear looks fine (6 link is next?) if you have resistances cap (do you?) BUT check how your orb of storms and frostbite works - one or both of them are mines because of helmet and orb does not really curces enyone. I did same mistake, spent LOTS of orbs fo 4B and had to replace it with CWDT with phase run.
Last edited by LordOmni on Dec 27, 2017, 4:29:40 PM
Well crap. Guess I need to redo the hat then.... :( What a damn waste.

Resists are definitely capped though. About to head to the gym, but I'll check out that formula in PoB when I get back.

Thanks for the input!

Can I just move my cwdt setup to the hat then?
So I just checked in my hideout and Orb of Storms in my hat does not get created as a mine when I use it nor is there an option to detonate it when it is placed. Is the issue somehow with the interactions with the curses?

I was wrong. It looks like the curses are mines. I'm guessing orb just doesn't cast them. boo
Last edited by mrdandandan on Dec 27, 2017, 6:59:09 PM
Updated PoB link slightly:
- Swapped arcane surge with inc crit chance support, to make it easier to trigger elemental overload on bosses
- Arcane surge moved to haste/flame dash setup. Now benefits from inc duration support.
- Added an example abyss jewel. (Life, mana regen, phys dmg added as ele dmg and penetration)
i'm trying this helm, with 2 shade of solaris and 1 pyre :

It feel pretty weird, and even if dps have more than doubled in game (had 15/17K in game)
i absolutly dunno if it change stuff :x maybe cause huge dps to huge dps is still huge :E

i'm pretty bad with PoB
but with Tremor rod it says 41,5K
with helmet : 66K
(without +40% GC damage on helm for both)
Last edited by Charlouf on Dec 27, 2017, 11:35:18 PM
So I have a couple questions.

I see everyone saying that going for the helmet that lets you place an additional mine is the way to go. I tried one out over my 34% increased mine damage mod, and I lose damage. The additional mine helmet allows me to lay down 4 mines with one click, but I'm still capped at 9 total mines so that extra mine doesnt help me when I spam down 9 mines.

Secondly, should I drop the Tremor rod and go for something else since I have the 6L helmet?
So it seems that the threshold jewel is a maybe lol.

Also I was looking at the leveling tree on PoB, and I was just wondering if there are any specific spheres I should be aiming for early game. also wondering why you got rid of blast radius on your finished build.
"
So I have a couple questions.
I tried one out over my 34% increased mine damage mod, and I lose damage. The additional mine helmet allows me to lay down 4 mines with one click, but I'm still capped at 9 total mines so that extra mine doesnt help me when I spam down 9 mines.

The "additional Mine" doesn't get added on the Tooltip, the Tooltip just shows the "per mine" dmg. But the Damage increase is huge.
In Boss-Fights you should never exceed the 9Mines maximum, as the Totem detroys them faster than you can place them.

"

Secondly, should I drop the Tremor rod and go for something else since I have the 6L helmet?

Tremor Rod is still superior. (7Link), don't forget the "explode twice" doesn't get added on the tooltip. effectivly doubling the dps on bosses

"
Assigned mines to D and detonate to right mouse button. But mines explode only on initial 'click' of the button and if I lay mines while it is pressed, nothing happens untill I release it and 'click' again.

Although Detonite gem linked with a spell totem, it is possible to assing selfcast detonation to E (for example) button. So long pressing "E" will do detonation as opposed to the D-button.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info