[3.3]Stormquake's Trapnel Shot Bow Bomber | All Endgame Content Viable!

"
djokosrb wrote:
Will you update guide for 3.1? Rly interested in trying first trapper ever :)

Yes I will update it for 3.1, although I doubt all too much will change!
probably gonna be my second build for 3.1, and my first trap build ever. Will you be updating the build to 3.1?
"
SnowStory wrote:
probably gonna be my second build for 3.1, and my first trap build ever. Will you be updating the build to 3.1?

I will be updating, although not much has changed outside of the fact that Shaper gloves are really good for this build!
I'm sure all the flat added elemental abyss jewels would take this over the top..
"
animalhouse wrote:
I'm sure all the flat added elemental abyss jewels would take this over the top..

Most likely, but chances are I'll be updating the build from Standard, not Abyss. Also, I generally try to avoid using league-exclusive gear in order to keep builds easier to update!
Might do this, I miss traps!
Got the craziest gloves the other day!

Would slower projectiles work with this build on Shrapnel setup?
Thinking of using the gloves as a pseudo 6 link.
"Your grandchildren will awaken screaming in memory of what I utter today!"
- Path of Exile, Legacy Whispers of Doom Keystone
Last edited by NaarJitsu on Dec 21, 2017, 1:55:04 PM
"
NaarJitsu wrote:
Might do this, I miss traps!
Got the craziest gloves the other day!

Would slower projectiles work with this build on Shrapnel setup?
Thinking of using the gloves as a pseudo 6 link.

I would use those gloves for one of the secondary trap attacks, not for shrapnel itself as you'd want the absolute best damage setup for shrapnel.
What would you say the weakness of this build is? my friend is gonna go with this and I want to pick a build that works well with it.
Heyo, loving this build to bits!

Just hit 90 with it and lv20 for most gems. Now i noticed that you left most gems on 20/0, so w/o quality. For some i understand that, for others i dont. I know that i tend to overlook obvious mechanics occasionally so i hope you can enlighten me here :D

Sooo.. I.e. the 15% lightning damage from Herald of Thunder is a global damage boost or the 30% arrowspeed for Blink Arrow helps with flow (found a 16% quality during leveling, noticeable boost to QoL).

Furthermore, why neglect the 10% lightning/elemental damage from added lightning and elem damage w/ attacks? Yes, its slightly less then the 10% trap/skill damage from trap and mine damage and cluster traps, but then again almost 90% of our damage is lightning. On that note, whats with the secondary attacks (lightning arrow/ice shot) and their supports?

Finally, the 10% AoE from shrapnel itself are simply not worth re-leveling i guess?

Thanks in advance!
"
Kselia wrote:
Heyo, loving this build to bits!

Just hit 90 with it and lv20 for most gems. Now i noticed that you left most gems on 20/0, so w/o quality. For some i understand that, for others i dont. I know that i tend to overlook obvious mechanics occasionally so i hope you can enlighten me here :D

Sooo.. I.e. the 15% lightning damage from Herald of Thunder is a global damage boost or the 30% arrowspeed for Blink Arrow helps with flow (found a 16% quality during leveling, noticeable boost to QoL).

Furthermore, why neglect the 10% lightning/elemental damage from added lightning and elem damage w/ attacks? Yes, its slightly less then the 10% trap/skill damage from trap and mine damage and cluster traps, but then again almost 90% of our damage is lightning. On that note, whats with the secondary attacks (lightning arrow/ice shot) and their supports?

Finally, the 10% AoE from shrapnel itself are simply not worth re-leveling i guess?

Thanks in advance!

Oh, I just ended up not getting 20% qual on those. 20% qual will obviously boost damage and such, I'm unsure why I didn't put qual on them considering I had a lot of GCPs last league.

As for the secondary attacks, lightning arrow and ice shot are just supplementary damage. Lightning Arrow is more reliable secondary clear and Ice Shot helps to freeze irritating enemies such as porcupines.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info