[3.3]Stormquake's Trapnel Shot Bow Bomber | All Endgame Content Viable!

"
Thukker wrote:

Crit chance is a dice roll, not an estimation that increases damage per hit (though for DPS consideration it is useful to think of it this way), for both the cone and the arrow. Also note that the calculation is not performed per enemy in the AOE, but rather on the AOE itself, so the same hit will be applied to each enemy in the AoE. The crit strike roll occurs seperately for the cone and the arrow, however.

Only one arrow per trap (or per skill use, as it were) can hit a given enemy, regardless of how many extra projectiles you have. This prevents what is called "shotgunning" (GMP would be far FAR the best support gem in the game for single target if shotgunning were possible).

Oh thanks now I understand! But it sounds like we can get double crit? First with cone and then with arrow? Madness!
Last edited by TheZotikRus on Sep 20, 2017, 11:26:40 AM
"
TheZotikRus wrote:

Oh thanks now I understand! But it sounds like we can get double crit? First with cone and then with arrow? Madness!

Yes, the cone and the arrow can both hit and both crit. Although, the cone deals substantially more damage than the arrow does.
Hello, Stormquake
can this buil equally strong with Assasin(no Saboteur)?
or there will be problems with 'area trriger' and 'accuracy'...without 'Endless Munitions'?
Last edited by wastefulby on Sep 23, 2017, 7:51:51 AM
"
wastefulby wrote:
Hello, Stormquake
can this buil equally strong with Assasin(no Saboteur)?
or there will be problems with 'area trriger' and 'accuracy'...without 'Endless Munitions'?

Assassin gets more crit chance, but doesn't have the utility or extra area coverage that Deadeye has, giving Deadeye faster clear. Assassin would probably kill bosses faster though.
I was using pretty similiar bild with raider ascedancy but using blast rain instead of ice shot. Nice to see it works as i was hoping for.
"
Asheren wrote:
I was using pretty similiar bild with raider ascedancy but using blast rain instead of ice shot. Nice to see it works as i was hoping for.

I hope it continues to work out for you! My initial version of this build used Blast Rain, but then I realized the scariest enemies were the ones that ran at me super fast, which were coincidentally the ones that Blast Rain didn't hit.
Hello, thanks for the build
But what is the aim of "Adds additinnal arrow" on your Quiver ?
Thanks
"
enzobes wrote:
Hello, thanks for the build
But what is the aim of "Adds additinnal arrow" on your Quiver ?
Thanks

Deadeye gets an additional arrow naturally and I hate having two arrows. I feel like my effective damage goes up with 3 as one arrow will still shoot straight.
would this build work in ssf?
It should be fine for ssf. Tinkerskin isn't common but is the only unique sadist garb so should be easy to chance. Chin sol isn't super uncommon but you will probably have to forgo the obscurantis for a rare helm. The clear isn't super amazing zoom zoom so I wouldn't make this your league starter for ssf.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info