Harbinger League Area Statistics

Nope, the design is what it should be, land where you pointed it to be, since you already are able to utilize the max-range by simply holding shift (or any other assigned button).
As for a skill like Flame Dash that has a cooldown after three uses this is an extremely important feature since it won't allow you to just use up three charges instantly trying to go over a gap or cliff you can't pass since this can kill you in a lot of situations.
"
Elpinnen wrote:
Nope, the design is what it should be, land where you pointed it to be, since you already are able to utilize the max-range by simply holding shift (or any other assigned button).
As for a skill like Flame Dash that has a cooldown after three uses this is an extremely important feature since it won't allow you to just use up three charges instantly trying to go over a gap or cliff you can't pass since this can kill you in a lot of situations.

Ah yes the cooldown on top of clunky skill is horrible as well. Yes. That's true. :)
Damn, next league Oasis and Beach will have 80% less mobs in them :(
I agree.
at.,
Luscas 'Lusquera' Bx
"
Grohlvaan wrote:
"
Gorateron wrote:
The avg. time in poorjoys is so high is because the scaling for team play there is absolute garbage. In 6 runs I've been 1 shot 3 times with 10.5k hp by trash mobs... smh

Don't say something for the sake of being salty, party scaling does nothing to monster damage, Poorjoy's is naturally a rippy map as the monsters synergise well together, that an maybe you got a bit to used to being able to facetank normal mobs, either way it's a player mistake not because "the scaling for team play is absolute garbage".

he probably meant the linear scaling of graphical effects.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Could GGG please separate SC statistics from HC statistics? Seriously, who the hell dies to Tukohama in HC?
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Poorjoy's Asylum (75.48)

LOL! What are people doing in there, idling? That map has a big damage mod to mobs, but it's not that hard.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
The Feeding Trough, The Cathedral Rooftop, The Harbour Bridge?
Like, really?
I don't know man, I find nothing deadly about those...even the main story boss is easy when you learn the mechanics and pay attention...
Last edited by Songweaver on Sep 13, 2017, 8:45:37 AM
"
Songweaver wrote:
The Feeding Trough, The Cathedral Rooftop, The Harbour Bridge?
Like, really?
I don't know man, I find nothing deadly about those...even the main story boss is easy when you learn the mechanics and pay attention...

I bet you it's newer players doing those areas and not being geared very well, or not having enough in resistances.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
"
"
Let's take a look at which areas are being run the most:
[...]
4. The Blood Aqueduct

Can i assume this is an influence of bot-farmers? Because who will farm lvl 61 area instead of end-game maps?

Possibility. I know that I had farmed the area quite a bit at the start of Harbinger for a Tabula Rasa. Also, the straight forwardness of the zone makes it popular to speed run. This results in many instances being created.
IGN: EmptyPalms

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info