RICHTIGE JACKSONS GEKRIEGT, ALTER!!!
Hype
Last edited by HallåHallå on Sep 13, 2017, 5:03:42 AM
"
vjarko wrote:
"
lindstrom wrote:
"
Free to play game does not mean that the quality must be poor. F2P is just different monetization.
A lot of people stopped playing because of poor quality. If I press some skill and it does nothing because of some internal issue it's bad. Very often some skills are not executed, you have to press same button again. This is not acceptable for me.

What the fuck are you talking about? If you play with your eyes closed and can't be bothered to dodge stuff on your way thats really your problem.
Whats wrong with having assets in the corridors? And "Poor quality" its your opinion. PoE is one of the best games out there. (Note I didnt say free. In general it is one of the best games out there).

Looking at your profile and previous posts made me realize you're not the smartest apple in the tree.

I don't care how much money did you put to that game. BTW Kitava support is missing. What is wrong with you ? :)

If you love some game love it. If you want to ignore some poor gameplay mechanics ignore that. But don't shout that game is the best of best because then you will became rotten apple in the tree.
For the instance "Shield charge" it's not always executed. If you did not spotted for so many years you put in the game who is blind here ?

And flame dash ? if you point somewhere behind the range of the spell nothing happen!:) I think your character start moving till spell can be executed. Horrible. Check D3 Monk dash how smooth and elegant it is.

As Lindström said, what the fuck are you talking about?
Nobody here mentioned how much money they've put into the game.
Shield Charge has never failed to execute for me, perhaps get stuck against a wall or a rock, but nothing more.
"And flame dash ? if you point somewhere behind the range of the spell nothing happen!" Ever heard of this magical button called "Shift"? It can be found somewhere on the left of the keyboard.

There is a quite simple solution to all the problems you've mentioned. Buy a new keyboard and learn some of the most basic mechanics in the game.
GGG,nice statistic,but please do not do it anymore, our real players are interested in statistics how many players in this league playing CI,LL,life builds???

It's very important, and statistics are important so that everyone else can see that no one actually plays any more CI builds!!!

Of course, you will never show us those statistics,because we all know the answer in advance, we know how you are nerf everything in this game,actually how you destroyed it this game.
so now what you have stats, that you killed strands. feelsgoodman?
Shield charge
I am not talking about stuck due to obstacles this is something what is better be quiet as it's horrible. So it means you are poor player in poor game then if you think there is no issue with shield charge execution. Once again : sometimes is not executed or there is some delay (huge) after press.

Flame dash
Flame Dash will force the character to move in range of the target location when not targeted using the attack-in-place key (Shift by default). Is this mentioned in game ? I can't check it right now.
"
vjarko wrote:
Shield charge
I am not talking about stuck due to obstacles this is something what is better be quiet as it's horrible. So it means you are poor player in poor game then if you think there is no issue with shield charge execution. Once again : sometimes is not executed or there is some delay (huge) after press.

Flame dash
Flame Dash will force the character to move in range of the target location when not targeted using the attack-in-place key (Shift by default). Is this mentioned in game ? I can't check it right now.

I've never experienced any issues with Shield Charge, and for that matter never heard anyone complain about it before you did. Well, except for the instance crash bug connected to Shield Charge.

Besides, why are you only mentioning Flame Dash? Leap Slam has the same exact mechanic: move to a spot where you get in range of where you want to go instead of jumping/dashing somewhere where you did not point your cursor, unless you are using attack in place, since then you only get the max distance it can go in that direction giving that you are pointing your cursor outside of the maximum range.
"
Elpinnen wrote:
"
vjarko wrote:
Shield charge

Flame dash

I've never experienced any issues with Shield Charge, and for that matter never heard anyone complain about it before you did. Well, except for the instance crash bug connected to Shield Charge.

Besides, why are you only mentioning Flame Dash? Leap Slam has the same exact mechanic: move to a spot where you get in range of where you want to go instead of jumping/dashing somewhere where you did not point your cursor, unless you are using attack in place, since then you only get the max distance it can go in that direction giving that you are pointing your cursor outside of the maximum range.

Ah damn. I was confused now. Shift is for don't allow character to move. Yes that's pretty common in this kind of games but it's not what I was talking about. So back to flame dash. Walking and then execution is bad design. Much better is execute straight on the max possible range. That's how it should works otherwise is clunky.

I was excited about flame dash gem but once I realised how badly it works I had to quit a game for a while :)

And yes shield charge is often laggy so it's not executed straight after press or it's not executed at all. On my side 2/10 press is not executed.
"
Let's take a look at which areas are being run the most:
[...]
4. The Blood Aqueduct

Can i assume this is an influence of bot-farmers? Because who will farm lvl 61 area instead of end-game maps?
retired from forum because of censorship and discrimination
"
Bex_GGG wrote:
Every league we comb through data for useful takeaways to help us further improve Path of Exile

Then please, for the love of God, buff the spells/skills that are not being used by "anyone" post level 70.
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info