Harbinger League Area Statistics

muy bonito todo pero cuando vais a ponerlo en español que ya es hora xD
Interesting.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Always nice with some league info, however this is not "statistics" it's arbitrary lists with no precise numbers (except e.g. 75mins for pjs of entire player base?) or context.
Is it SC or HC? is it all players or retention segmented? How many deaths in deadliest areas vs. average player lvl?

So much info to be desired.

These lists are fun but ultimately useless as they are not explored further by e.g. stat correlations.

I really hope GGG reads more detailed actual statistics than this before reacting!!!
Last edited by daFalk on Sep 13, 2017, 10:47:39 AM
Interesting you included Beach - imagine that's the starter area and not surprising that a first call would be a decider

PoE is one for serious gamers rather than pretty, pretty overlay colour-bonanza seekers

Though obviously, once you get further in and have earned stuff, the colourful nature of stuff comes through more
I can't complete the Atlas because of The Hall of Grandmasters. The most I've been ever able to clear was 2 wings. That shit should be removed from the Atlas because the difficulty is fucking retarded. I don't want to pay someone to go in there with Scortching Ray or some shit and do it for me. Just like uber Atziri, it shouldn't be in the Atlas due to it's unique nature and difficulty curve.
✰CARD✰ The Survivalist
I can’t buy any more big supporter packs because the forum only supports showing 7 legacy tags.
Torture chamber doesn't take more time just because "its tricky", it's because it's the highest level map where you can find marble amulet (edit : with underground sea).
And as those marble drops are rare (and high level map drops also are), when you drop a torture chamber, you carefully full clean it, including every barrels or trunk for a chance to drop one.

(cf. https://u.cubeupload.com/5lvvO7.jpg someone posted a long time ago).

I cleared perhaps 30 or 40 of the 4 "marble maps", only dropped one :/

Sure that if marble didn't drop in it, no one would run this map.
SSF for ever :)
Last edited by LoloTwingo on Sep 13, 2017, 10:56:33 AM
hey GGG can you put all devourers inside poorjoy, so all poorboys well cry. ill never been on that zone just to get XP. il always fight with my own size, so pls give all the guardian an XP like death and taxes boss. respect T16!!!
I'm glad I contributed well to the second highest ranked area for deaths!
I don't think the innocence fight should be easier. But would be cool if npc's give some fire resistance items in preparation for the fight. Strongly suggesting the player to get some fire resistance.

Thanks for the stats!

"
Shinjuku wrote:

Moreover on this game, seriously, no one care about the storyline, the most interesting part is the end game map, you just want to clear the leveling as fast as possible and go map.

I care about the storyline. My wife only cares about the storyline. I know a few other people like that. And these are also paying players. But they are not the people who come on the forums and spend time figuring out their build. The story is the most interesting part I've played. By the time I reach maps the league is almost over. I do the storyline and run a couple maps and try some other characters.
Last league I reached T6 maps. This leaugue I'm already level 66 in act 9, so maps aren't too far anymore. Which is farther than what I usually am at this point in time. The story mode is the biggest reason for that.

Just wanted to let people know.
Last edited by miva2 on Sep 13, 2017, 12:03:00 PM
we need more stats ggg

stats for the stats god !!!
X-Clacks-Overhead: GNU Terry Pratchett :'(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info