[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
Ganix wrote:
"
Eep wrote:
"
Ganix wrote:
Is there a reason you don't use Elemental Focus support gem?

I would guess because we like the ailments?

So if we just want more damage, use elemental focus?

Over what?

Replace any of the other dmg jewels and you might get a small increase, not really worth it over the QOL from freeze/shock/ignite for clearing.
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
Hi im still a newish player currently level 76 and following your build from lvl 1. I love the build but still lots to learn and to do. If its cool can i add you if i have any in game questions. I understand if theres many people that message you. Great guide love it.
POB link has ruthless instead of ancestral call support.

what should I be using? ruthless for boss fights and ACS for map clears? or it doesn't matter?
Last edited by boozee on Apr 11, 2018, 4:12:11 PM
"
boozee wrote:

what should I be using? ruthless for boss fights and ACS for map clears? or it doesn't matter?

ACS for map clear 100%

I leave it on for most bosses cause lazy.

Done up to T14's+ so I wouldn't stress too much
AMD Ryzen 7 5800X
MSI RX 2080
Samsung 980 Pro SSD
32GB GSkill Trident-Z
ok. thank you very much for answering.
any reason not to use shield charge instead of whirling blades?
"
boozee wrote:

completely up to you, i tend to use ancestral call for clearing and switch to fortify (from my whirling blade settup) for some harder boss's

ruthless offers the most dps but the QOL from permanent fortify is nice during guardian battles
Last edited by Cchris07 on Apr 14, 2018, 7:47:16 AM
"
Ganix wrote:

completely your call, others have used it and it works just fine,

also we dont use elemental focus because freeze shock and ignite is way more beneficial in terms of clearing, plus shocking an enemy allows our damage to scale higher.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Apr 14, 2018, 7:48:55 AM
"
Skaggys wrote:
Hi im still a newish player currently level 76 and following your build from lvl 1. I love the build but still lots to learn and to do. If its cool can i add you if i have any in game questions. I understand if theres many people that message you. Great guide love it.

thanks, and feel free to forum pm me or message ingame/add me

also you should change your characters to public on the forums so i can view your char from here to help :)
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Ganix wrote:

completely your call, others have used it and it works just fine,

also we dont use elemental focus because freeze shock and ignite is way more beneficial in terms of clearing, plus shocking an enemy allows our damage to scale higher.

Thank for the reply! Excited to try out this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info