[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

Hi there, your build is amazing and very fun to play, i already feel the epic clearspeed of it. But i have a small question here, can i play Reave with this gear setup ? I havent play Reave before & and wanna test it without spending time to lvling another char. I would love to hear your suggest, and if it could works then which gem should i use/replace?.
Fairly new to the game and tried a few builds so far, but loving this one. Just started it today and only at lvl 54 so far, but decent damage and very forgiving for a noob like me - great survivabilty.
Last edited by Ocker7 on Apr 15, 2018, 2:51:19 AM
I found it too hard to self enchant my rat nest for Wildstrike chain +6 & the one selling is 2ex with very low stats which i still cant afford. Is there another option for helm enchant like Devoto or starkonja?
"
levinh07 wrote:
Hi there, your build is amazing and very fun to play, i already feel the epic clearspeed of it. But i have a small question here, can i play Reave with this gear setup ? I havent play Reave before & and wanna test it without spending time to lvling another char. I would love to hear your suggest, and if it could works then which gem should i use/replace?.

never tried reave id suggest opening up my path of building and switching in that skill gem to see your potential
"
heoco115 wrote:
I found it too hard to self enchant my rat nest for Wildstrike chain +6 & the one selling is 2ex with very low stats which i still cant afford. Is there another option for helm enchant like Devoto or starkonja?

yes both of those helmets are very very good :)

you could even go for a rare helmet with 6 chains till a cheap rats nest pops up, rare ones are as low as hell prices and the chains is your clearspeed so really is worth just having the helm enchant alone :)
hi there so i am using lightning strike instead of wild strike and it works for mapping but its terrible against bosses or even some elites. Any thought on blade flurry but maybe in a 4 link? Any advice will help thx.
Is this build able to do Shaper, Elder and Uber Elder too? Looks pretty sick, I want to do it next league! Please answer!
"
Zeleby wrote:
Is this build able to do Shaper, Elder and Uber Elder too? Looks pretty sick, I want to do it next league! Please answer!

i can say uber atziri / t16 vaal temple / all guardians / elder t16 vialble, all completed personally.

i have had a confirmation on shaper

cannot say that its uber elder viable personally as i never attempted it,

this build will be a great league starter and will carry you to high end gameplay and make you the currency for those glass cannon builds that will easily down shaper/uber elder fast.

i always start leagues with this build as it is so fast and reliable in a tight economy.

this build handles all bosses no problem in 1-16 maps and all the content around that and it was made to do so at a reasonable speed, once you get to guardians they do die kind of slowly even though we can just facetank them and watch their health go down this is kind of the limit we have with the weapon we use. it can farm you a lot of currency fast but as far as shaper/uber elder go i would say you should use a different build for those

maxing out the builds gear (similar to my current gear) will get you pretty much as far as you can take the damage without things needing to be mirror worthy gear and over 2 exalts each, that just isnt worth it in my opinion just to kill the shaper / uber elder. i think all but two pieces of content still makes this an all round powerhouse of a build :)
Last edited by Cchris07 on Apr 24, 2018, 9:42:23 AM
Guys, could use some help. Running this build and everything seems to work.

However..

I've never really leveled this high and one thing is happening when I do.

'Combustion Clouds' or something - either from a mob or from a strongbox - drain me from 100% to 0% life in half a second.

How do I defend against this? What's the best strategy? I can't heal it, and it's too fast for me to TP out...

Any help appreciated.
Pls, look at my pob and tell what can i do to improve? Got 1.2m dps but dying on t11 corrupted bosses...

https://pastebin.com/wPzJ4vX4

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info