[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

Hi,

Considering playing this as my starter for Betrayal.

Do you think this is still a good build for that? Anything you would chance with the recent patch notes? (upgraded uniques?)

thanks !
Can you do all content with this build?
"
Can you do all content with this build?

not hall of grandmasters. but i have done all other content with this character yes.
"
GentleDirk wrote:
Hi,

Considering playing this as my starter for Betrayal.

Do you think this is still a good build for that? Anything you would chance with the recent patch notes? (upgraded uniques?)

thanks !

sorry for the late response buddy, the answer is yes!

and no changes.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jan 1, 2019, 8:15:31 PM
Hey there!

Is there any way to work around the requirement for an even capped Wise Oak? I play on Xbox, so even capping my resistances is probably impossible given the way trading works on console.

I would love to play this build, though!
Last edited by LordWheaties on Jan 10, 2019, 11:56:41 PM
Btw Should we follow path of building exactly or the late game spoiler?
Leveling this now after mostly playing caster builds and my first love, the golementalist. Have to say, I haven't had to level a build that required this much mana management in awhile. Of course, I just leveled a quad poet's pen arc, so of course that spoils you with mana management.

Just picked up wildstrike (yes only level 29) but damn the mana management is real and that's with a wurm's belt, the mana nodes I will eventually respec out of AND the free curse on hit ring with warlord's mark in it and still ooooom very fast. I almost gave up leveling it as I hate..despise molten strike. Wild strike definitely feels better, let's see if I can develop the patience to micromanage my mana for a bit longer.

Thank you for the guide and the effort it took in creating it!
Do you think I could switch out added fire dmg for added lightning damage (or something else that is blue?). Both my belly and loreweave have 4 red, 1 green and 1 blue socket...:p
ty

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info