[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
Major_Dark wrote:
One of the funniest build ive played so far.
I know that berseker 100% dmg leech is a HUGE buff but i wanted to try something different.
So far so good, im 71 Scion Elementalist/Pathfinder. It's pretty fun, clear is insane and feels pretty tanky. Love the reflect immune, on other hand, im not tanky like berseker. Beside that i think i do pretty well and give just the right challenge against bosses. Doing maps 75 without any probleme feels great and even without berseker i feel and enjoy more then my 87 oni's goroshi molten strike. Looking foward as im just startint to add crit in my build !

A bit dissapointed that i didnt try it berseker at first ;)
But im writting here to let know poeple that this build CAN have other ascend depending of your play style.

But Berseker would feel really really tanky with that 100% dmg leech. The big downside of taking scion is that bosses are more challenging and u have to pay attention. But that suit me, if i wanna play another lazy build a would get on my summoner ^^

Deffinatly my next starter build and berseker by far ! :P
Thanks for the guide and make me find wildstrike, i enjoy it :)

also the 40% MORE dmg is huge witch is 2 reasons as to why i do not recommend this, this build will not reconstruct well and you may as well just make your own wildstrike build using the claw as the main weapon, many builds are possible with the claw :)

definately recommend this as a leaguestarter though you can just roll right into things and the claws are like 10-20c early on witch is practically nothing considering its all u really have to use.

Last edited by Cchris07 on Apr 3, 2018, 9:38:35 AM
Totally correct, and i always forget that 40%. I didnt like it because i was worried about the rage thing, but after i see what uve done with those points, i totally agree with berseker to be THE best for the build. Thats my main regret ;)
Uber elder viable?
"
monnemann wrote:
Uber elder viable?

i have done t15 elder personally it was a breeze
"
Major_Dark wrote:
Totally correct, and i always forget that 40%. I didnt like it because i was worried about the rage thing, but after i see what uve done with those points, i totally agree with berseker to be THE best for the build. Thats my main regret ;)

its not too late people have got my build to 80+ in 3 days haha
I happily discovered I posses most of the items required (6L belly, Lycosidae, Good belt, the kaom roots, etc). However , I lack decent pair of gloves such as yours. Not to mention its 0 chance I get with 4L decent coloured sockets to put some gems in them. Do you think that lvl 10-12 Ele weakness on hit is a MUST to do Guardians/Shaper/Uber Elder ?

Last edited by JayJayFly on Apr 4, 2018, 8:29:26 AM
"
JayJayFly wrote:
I happily discovered I posses most of the items required (6L belly, Lycosidae, Good belt, the kaom roots, etc). However , I lack decent pair of gloves such as yours. Not to mention its 0 chance I get with 4L decent coloured sockets to put some gems in them. Do you think that lvl 10-12 Ele weakness on hit is a MUST to do Guardians/Shaper/Uber Elder ?

i did tier 15 elder without them (not uber)
i have never attempted shaper [im more of a map farming kind of player] but im gonna say yeah if your skillful with movement and avoiding 1 shot gimmicks it should be easy enough

CWDT - ele weakness works fine for guardians there hits are so big and frequent they are pretty much constantly cursed, reccomend 20 quality ele weakness for that extra % reduction.

you can link/socket corrupt gloves with lvl 8 vorci and you can find service on a vouched forum thread, i had to do this to socket and link mine, it costs a fair bit but entirely worth it if you can pick up the gloves for under 1 exalt.

you want at least 50 life + 60 resistance on the gloves as a bare minimum.

you could even drop some gems, play around with what you dont really need,
bloodrage isnt much help in a guardian fight as they spawn minions in phases so it doesnt really last perfectly, so you could drop bloodrage

you automatically drop ele weakness n replace with vaal haste(or another vaal skill, but you dont have to use a vaal skill at all)

this automatically means you only need 2-3 link gloves IF you can get them

i put vaal haste in my shield when i unlocked the free socket from ele weakness and reverted to lvl 1 CWDT

lvl 20' cwdt>ic>molten shell in shield

lvl 20' cwdt>lightning golem in gloves (vaal haste/bloodrage dropped)

OR the best low socket settup would be...

if you can get 2 Red on gloves, lvl 1 CWDT / lvl 3 Immortal call in gloves.
put a cwdt/golem/ Molten shell in the shield

what im trying to say is theres infinate ways to mix this up, dont try max out into perfection right away its not going to matter that much :P
Last edited by Cchris07 on Apr 4, 2018, 1:43:31 PM
Is this at all HC viable? By the the tone of your sentences i take it being one shot is possible here and there ahahah
"
BoozBear wrote:
Is this at all HC viable? By the the tone of your sentences i take it being one shot is possible here and there ahahah

if you avoid certain map mods hardcore is fine, had a guy get to 92 in hardcore, but i do not think you should attempt guardians, as a hardcore map farmer this should be more than ok.

avoid guardians/atziri/DOT bosses and you will be more than fine
Last edited by Cchris07 on Apr 5, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
Did already restarted has a marauder berseker, 69 in 2 days. Feels like wildstrike a bit weak for single target. Did u think molten strike with only 1 projectil jewels will be enought ?
Same build just 1 jewel for projetile ? Maybe its just because i dont wear kaom's heart already (low on resist) this make great diff ?! Maybe ill just have to drop maybe the tier of map im doing... Lava chamber take me age to kill fire and fury. Other then that, lvl 69 doing tier 7+
think thats not bad at all.

Will it be better ele weakness, currently running assasin mark. Or flamability over ele weakness for molten strike ?

In your experience, how is molten vs wild strike ?
Btw, berseker leech feel really good :P
Still dont have done merci lab for 40% dmg
18k with power charge on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info