[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
lackofskill wrote:
What about using this as a 3.2 league starter ? can it handle low tier maps well without much currency to farm it fast?

u can literally use a tabula and a basic claw with some physical dmg on it i played self found as a starter till i made enough to buy shit :P deffo 100% no problem as a starter
How do you feel about the berserker ascendancy changes in 3.2? will this build still be as strong?
"
Wompapotomus wrote:
How do you feel about the berserker ascendancy changes in 3.2? will this build still be as strong?

havent looked into it yet, the only major ancendancy node is 40% more dmg if this gets removed il probably change to raider and use frenzy charges to make up the dmg.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Feb 17, 2018, 8:56:31 AM
hi i really do love this build and im enjoying it big time
Last edited by fusschuger on Feb 19, 2018, 8:25:45 AM
Hi everybody. I saw this guide and I'll play Wild-Strike in Bestiary league.

Therefore, the Berserker's ascendancy has change and I would like to know which nodes should I choose?

If anyone have an idea let me know.
Last edited by Azaros60 on Mar 1, 2018, 1:36:47 PM
Guys, what about making Champion instead of Berserker? This adrenaline feature seems great.. Also intimidate + taunt give us 30% more damage. Another node makes enemies impossible to evade from our attacks, so we dont need expensive Lycosidae.. What do you think about it?
"
Azaros60 wrote:

Therefore, the Berserker's ascendancy has change and I would like to know which nodes should I choose?

at the top of my thread bro :)
"
Demovies wrote:
Guys, what about making Champion instead of Berserker? This adrenaline feature seems great.. Also intimidate + taunt give us 30% more damage. Another node makes enemies impossible to evade from our attacks, so we dont need expensive Lycosidae.. What do you think about it?

seems very logical, let me know how that works out if you put to the test.
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Azaros60 wrote:

Ty for answer, I would choose the same ascendancy if you didn't answer, have fun for the new league
"
Azaros60 wrote:
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Azaros60 wrote:

Ty for answer, I would choose the same ascendancy if you didn't answer, have fun for the new league

yeah nothing really changed this is a great starterbuild :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info