[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
ParablePLC wrote:
IF you were going to try this build but modify to use a sword (or two swords?) instead of claw - how would you change it and what sword would be best?

the build wont work without the bloodseeker claw it will just get squished 24/7
"
Azaros60 wrote:
Hi everybody,

Which shield do you suggest until I can afford Lycosidae?

im using this one, lycosidae is an end game item no rush to get it :), something with the global physical damage + life + res is nice and usually are only around 5c.

its too easy breezed right into the league with nothing, found 1c got ornament of the east, made 15c got a tabula now im well away face tanking maps.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 7, 2018, 7:14:48 PM
Hello, i have a little problem. Why in Path of building, wise oak dont gave me dmg boost, but in your pob it gave you 10%?

Regards
"
Freju1 wrote:
Hello, i have a little problem. Why in Path of building, wise oak dont gave me dmg boost, but in your pob it gave you 10%?

Regards

if you make all res the same you get 15% to all penetration, tooltip and pob dont pick this up very well but its a known fact and highly beneficial. we gain 10% to all defences. :)

i did not include any resistances in my pob so the wise oak would work (even a belly of the beast has to all res remaining the same)
Last edited by Cchris07 on Mar 11, 2018, 11:07:35 AM
hi quick question, are we still going to get crave the slaughter?

edit:i just tried it its a nono degen xD
Last edited by fusschuger on Mar 11, 2018, 2:40:40 PM
hey guys, playing this build for bestiary league and its pretty good.
But can anyone tell me why I only have 35k dps and not >600k like the thread starter promised?
thx for your help!
"
Futgurutl wrote:
But can anyone tell me why I only have 35k dps and not >600k like the thread starter promised?
thx for your help!

You have only 35K DPS tooltip because your gems aren't lvl 20/20. You are only lvl 82 so you haven't take all the DPS nodes. You are using "Mana flow" you can remove this nodes and take maybe more life is you have an issu with it or DPS nodes.

You don't use Wise Oak (you need to have all your elemental res at the same amount, 88%/88%/88% like me) and the flask setup. You need to get Atziri's promise (really cheap) and a Sulphur flask. And you don't have Wild-Strike enchant "WS chain 6 additional times".

You should use Ruthless instead of Ancestral call to get more DPS.
You have only 1 jewel, you need to have 2 good jewels.

All these reasons are why you have only 35k DPS.

Edit: You haven't done Uber-lab so you didn't pick Aspect of Carnage (+40%) it's a huge amount of DPS.
Last edited by Azaros60 on Mar 12, 2018, 12:02:16 PM
thx a lot Azoros that really helped me!
Now I got something to work with.
"
Futgurutl wrote:
thx for your help!

wild strike lies when it comes to tooltip, if you put your gear/tree in path of building you will see your true dps, copy my pastebin in path of building and you will see 1.3m dps :)

in the guardian videos mine only displayed about 275k dps fully buffed, but its actually way way more as it does not consider the conversion correctly.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info