[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

hi man, really enjoyed the build, it' really fun, i tried the version with lightning strike, but i've lost like 300k dps, there is any other skill that can i use beside wild strike without changing the passive tree and not lose so much dps?
Just did "Park Map" T13 with 20% ele reflect... no problem.. deathless, easy!

edit: just did Terrace T13, 20% physical reflect... juicy.
Last edited by Kshold on Feb 4, 2018, 5:00:05 PM
Hi guys, would using acuitys work instead of bloodseeker weapon and use a more dps weapon???
Just wondering would this build possible as Shadow? Or do we need the leech from Marauder?
Great build! I'm level 56 and having a great time with it. One question: How high do you level your CWDT and corresponding gems? Thanks!
Really enjoying this build, thanks for the efforts. However, I do not understand why Blood Rage is linked with CWDT, for me, it never seems to proc. The damage increase + frenzy makes for incredible dps boost. Also, its very easy to keep up.
Would you recommend this build for hardcore? :)
"
Great build! I'm level 56 and having a great time with it. One question: How high do you level your CWDT and corresponding gems? Thanks!
i just spammed them all to 20 it works just fine as we have a high pool of hp
"
meecrobb wrote:
Would you recommend this build for hardcore? :)

a guy got to 90 in hc, if you can avoid 1 shot mechanics you will be fine.
"
kippOmen wrote:
Really enjoying this build, thanks for the efforts. However, I do not understand why Blood Rage is linked with CWDT, for me, it never seems to proc. The damage increase + frenzy makes for incredible dps boost. Also, its very easy to keep up.

yeah you can use separate if you wish, i just prefer to rush maps and forget about it to be fair as i made this build as a kind of lazy boss killer ;]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info