[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

Hey guys, nice build !

Have a question. Will this build work with a Shroud of the Lightless ? That level 20 elemental penetration seems really nice for wild strike.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shroud_of_the_Lightless

Thanks and good luck
"
FabitoAndres wrote:
Hey guys, nice build !

Have a question. Will this build work with a Shroud of the Lightless ? That level 20 elemental penetration seems really nice for wild strike.

Thanks and good luck

I would say you are better off with belly of the beast with that kind of cash, because you can get additional 600 health with BoB and some additional resistances (also cheaper/half priced than shroud) and use the rest of the cash to buy gloves with elemental weakness corruption
Melee Physical Damage Support will increase the melee hit's physical and converted damage, but will not increase the damage of the secondary elemental effect
"
majtyftw wrote:
Melee Physical Damage Support will increase the melee hit's physical and converted damage, but will not increase the damage of the secondary elemental effect

yeah the secondary hits dont matter they do enough damage for pack sweeping ect, we scale the initial hits in this build and it works very well :)
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jan 11, 2018, 8:04:36 PM
"
FabitoAndres wrote:
Hey guys, nice build !

Thanks and good luck

yes it could work, i am not sure how effective it would be, we already have 11% penetration from the tree, 15% from the wise oak flask + -28 resistances from elemental weakness gloves, so it could be quite legitimate to have a further 20% penetration. its up to you if you want to sacrifice the life. you could put a hefty life jewel in that extra socket to compensate it a little, i am not sure what gem you would remove though.

do let me know how it works out if you try it.
Last edited by tactleneck on Jan 12, 2018, 3:32:23 PM
"
Tactleneck wrote:
Ditto. The non pastebin building path is gone. Can you put that back up for those of us that don't use pastebin/path of building?

yes its up, there is a few gear changes on it now to represent its true potential in dps.

if you are refering to the 'skill trees' i developed a guide on this at the bottom of the thread.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jan 12, 2018, 12:08:49 PM

what´s with this one? good or bad for the build?
"
xtREEN wrote:

i dont know mate, we dont use hatred and will gain more life and damage from a amulet with 90+ flat life and flat phys.
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
xtREEN wrote:

i dont know mate, we dont use hatred and will gain more life and damage from a amulet with 90+ flat life and flat phys.

its a jewel and for sure, we use hatred if i follow ur guide :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info