[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

"
Icemasterz52 wrote:
Hello,

I'm a new player and your build looks very nice but I don't know how to choose the skill tree's path ^^'
Can u show me pls ?

Thank you :D

you can now find this at the bottom of the thread :) have fun !
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
OCHOMILLA wrote:
"
Icemasterz52 wrote:
Hello,

I'm a new player and your build looks very nice but I don't know how to choose the skill tree's path ^^'
Can u show me pls ?

Thank you :D

I agree leveling trees would be great!

Also, what gems do you run in a 6l for bossing? So far I’m 50 and I’ve just been taking the immortal call support out of my tabula for bosses. What would be good to put in?

done

immortal call in your tabula lol, take it out and use the 6l wild strike setup i show in my guide.

Lol I meant to type ancestral call support. Isn’t this a single target dps loss? Anything to replace it in tabula with while killing bosses?

Thanks for the leveling trees btw! I’m now lvl 70 and the build is going good except for some of my res kind of suck lol
Do you have a list of jewels or stats on jewels you would recommend?
"
Nantakuuu wrote:
Do you have a list of jewels or stats on jewels you would recommend?

7% life
-attack speed
-damage
-damage with claws

ect... 7% life is our main aspect for the jewels.

i will link 1 or 2 that i reccomend
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jan 2, 2018, 11:42:33 AM
On the path of building tree, you don't take Acrobatics ?
Is it worth is to lose that much armor or not ?

Did you try swapping Wild strike for Molten strike on single target (with the force stand still bug that allow Ancestrall call to cast multi orb against single target) ?
Last edited by okami29 on Jan 3, 2018, 3:28:46 AM
Cool build, but maybe I'm too much of a beginner or something, but how do you get enough mana early on? I have to pop mana pots non stop to use that 6linked skill setup and 2 auras.
"
Sting_o7 wrote:
Cool build, but maybe I'm too much of a beginner or something, but how do you get enough mana early on? I have to pop mana pots non stop to use that 6linked skill setup and 2 auras.

mana flows node :) you should follow my tree's i added at the bottom of the guide
"
okami29 wrote:
On the path of building tree, you don't take Acrobatics ?
Is it worth is to lose that much armor or not ?

Did you try swapping Wild strike for Molten strike on single target (with the force stand still bug that allow Ancestrall call to cast multi orb against single target) ?

we instantly leech so its really optional. our main defence is being constantly 6-7k hp from our rapid attack speed, so acrobatics is nice just to avoid those hits that could hit our remaining hp when we take a big hit to prevent deaths :)

you have the option between acrobatics or an extra life node on the marauder ring its really your call, you can scale some armour and have the extra life or if you have bad gear use acrobatics really doesnt matter.

havent really experimented with molten strike yet! test it for yourself bud,

also i will fix the pob tree and relink it to forums
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jan 3, 2018, 1:53:40 PM
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
Sting_o7 wrote:

mana flows node :) you should follow my tree's i added at the bottom of the guide

I'm following your tree guide but I still run out of mana with mana flows in a few attacks. Am I missing some item that returns mana on kill or something? Sorry for newbie question.

Edit:
Used a mana leech gem and did the first lab. There's just a short gap between when you pick up wild strike and until you do these things. Now it's golden. Thanks
Last edited by Sting_o7 on Jan 4, 2018, 7:40:52 AM
yeah its a little clunky to start you have to use a mana flask till act 3 then complete the first lab, you will then have mana leech, maybe use a para amulet and flasks to assist you for now :)

maybe try the mana leech gem with wild strike until you complete first lab
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jan 4, 2018, 5:49:20 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info