[3.5]Wild Strike||T1-16 viable||UPDATED||500k+ shaper dps + instant leech survivability

How can you reach 7k life with Tabura?
"
Metalempress wrote:
How can you reach 7k life with Tabura?

good life rolls on jewlery/gloves/belt/kaoms roots/lycosidae, refer to path of building.
Lol builds so fun, facetanked merciless lab at lvl 62
Also tanked uberlab at lvl 67. nice build really. having a lot of fun
"
poojis wrote:

thnx for the feedback i put a lot of time into making it work again with the vaal pact changes glad that this build has become this popular and part of the meta :)

i checked out your gear and you got things on point :) i reccomend you try using the wise oak flask, it really does enhance the build giving you more defence and more penetration :D also cancels out those elemental weakness maps
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jan 7, 2018, 9:32:38 AM
Hey, can you update your PoB? :)
"
Cchris07 wrote:
"
poojis wrote:

thnx for the feedback i put a lot of time into making it work again with the vaal pact changes glad that this build has become this popular and part of the meta :)

i checked out your gear and you got things on point :) i reccomend you try using the wise oak flask, it really does enhance the build giving you more defence and more penetration :D also cancels out those elemental weakness maps

Yeah will look into that. Also is 30% dodge an effective one? Right now I am sitting at 5.6k health at lvl 75 and still so many health nodes to go. Suggested Path of building life is over 7.5k for me at lvl 100. But since I am already at a good buffer of > 5k health, picking up damage nodes upto 85. Would say best melee build in this league for facetanking shit... poe damage full I think can reach is 1Mil with shocked, but otherwise around 800k possible with frenzies and everything maxed out. Really good build to clear all content for first timers.

Only cons:
Lycosidae - 4exalts
belly of the beasts - 6 exalts
min/max - another 5 exalts

But can do this build within 1 exalt lol. Great job!!! My character is available for viewing so others can take a look for proof and to suggest this is not theorycraft build and an actual build in working
Last edited by poojis on Jan 7, 2018, 3:33:21 PM
"
I_smell_blood wrote:
Hey, can you update your PoB? :)

This is mine, but i think its 98% close to the original build
wise oak missing and 20% gems missing. Fully buffed shocked dps - 1.2mil, unshocked - 800k and 7.7k life at 100

https://pastebin.com/7sVWfHFa
Thanks poojis, i appreciate it :)
Last edited by I_smell_blood on Jan 8, 2018, 3:02:50 AM
"
poojis wrote:

i found out an item like this outclasses the lycosidae, but i am humming and haring if i should use as the 100% chance to hit = 100% chance to keep our hp up, but it does buff me to 20k more tooltip than the lycosidae.

acrobatics was more of a leveling aid, once you hit 6.2k+ life you can stop using it, it is just my preference to use it.
Last edited by Cchris07 on Jan 8, 2018, 5:33:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info